Linda Gorman Counselling, Ryde – Three 50-Minute ‘Time To Talk’ Therapy Sessions – normally £135.00 deal price £80.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- First session must be booked by 20th December 2017
- Sessions can be booked for Teenagers & Adults
- Minimum 24 hours cancellation notice must be given or you risk forfeiting voucher
- One voucher per person
- Following your three sessions you can book further direct with the counsellor
- Deal is not open to existing clients
- Professional therapy sessions
- Three 50-minute sessions with a professional
- Help with life challenges such as anxiety or depression
- Counsellor with wealth of experience
- Come to term with problems you are facing
- Sessions can be booked for teenagers & adults
Grappling with anxiety, phobias and depression can be difficult.
Make things easier by talking…
Today’s deal is Three 50-Minute ‘Time To Talk’ Therapy Sessions @ Linda Gorman Counselling Services, Ryde, for only £80.00
Therapy is a very personal process. Sometimes it is necessary to talk about painful feelings or difficult decisions, and whilst most people say it is a relief to be able to get these out and “off their chest”, you may also go through a period of feeling worse before you then feel better.
However, therapy should enable you to feel better in the long-run.
Linda Gorman is a professional counsellor and therapist with a wealth of training and experience. She offers counselling and therapy sessions from her office in Ryde.
This package includes:
* Three 50-Minute Therapy Sessions to help with any of life’s challenges, such as Anxiety, Depression, Self Confidence or Life Changes
These sessions are normally weekly, however they can be tailored to suit.
People choose counselling for many reasons.
Once you are sitting nice and comfortably, Linda will make you feel able to relax, and able to speak whenever you feel ready to speak. You won’t feel rushed through. Remember, you are the important one.
The aim of these confidential sessions is to help you come to terms with any problems you are facing, with an ultimate aim of overcoming them.
Linda Gorman is a professional counsellor with a wealth of training and experience. She offers counselling and therapy sessions from her office in Ryde.
George Street, Ryde PO33 2JF, United Kingdom