Live @ The Balcony, The Pavilion Bar, Ryde – Rib-Tickling Comedy Night Tickets with Top Comedians & Dinner Option – deal price from £9.95
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Comedy Night takes place on Saturday 18th November 2017
- Doors open at 7.00pm. Comedy night begins at 8.00pm
- Fun-filled comedy night
- Great entertainment
- Line-up of top comedians
- Fab evening of side-splitting gags
- Includes dinner option
- Great night to enjoy with family & friends
- Limited availability
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
People always say they’re going to go out and have a laugh, but do they really?
Ensure you enjoy a night of rib-tickling fun…
Today’s deal is Earlybird Tickets to Live @ The Balcony Comedy Night with Dinner Option @ The Pavilion Bar, Ryde, from only £9.95
This offer is so fabulously amazing, we’re in stitches already.
For just £9.95 you will receive one ticket to an upcoming comedy night on Saturday 18th November 2017. Doors open at 7.00pm.
Or why not tuck into dinner before enjoying the laughs – with ticket included – for just £14.95 per person
The menu features Chargrilled Burger & Chips, Chilli Con Carne & Chips, Chicken Curry & Rice or Sharing Platter for Two
Only the best comedians are picked for the venue so you are guaranteed to be left giggling.
* Winter Foenander – a surreal, energetic observationalist he owns stories of his Dutch heritage & life growing up in Ireland
* Arnold Gutbucket – a superb comedian, raconteur & all-round entertainer who has appeared on TV & worked with some of the best known names in showbusiness
* Paul T Eyres – began his stand-up career in 2005, & has since performed well over 500 gigs around the UK & abroad. A keen internationalist with a take no prisoners attitude, this middle class rebel is always in demand
* Adam-Morrison Jones – started his comedy life in Dover (officially the worst place to live in the UK) seven years ago. Through his comedy life he has made several radio appearances & performed a number of gigs from bingo halls to rock festivals
* Ben McLaughlin – local funnyman with his irreverent look at life
If you’re looking for a giggle and lots of belly-laughs grab your tickets now.
If you want a fun-packed, good value day out for all your family or a big night out with your friends in Ryde, you've come to the right place. Ryde Superbowl is the top local venue for a wide range of exciting entertainment and is close enough to Portsmouth to pop over to the Isle of Wight for just a few hours. As well as top of the range ten pin bowling, they are brilliant at organising parties. Whether it's a children's birthday party, a Christmas party, a corporate event or a teen night out - just sit back and let them do all the work. And because they know that having fun is thirsty work, they have a range of options of tasty treats and top tipples for all ages in their fully-licensed café-bar. Ryde Superbowl is open seven days a week, 364 days a year, so get on over, and have fun now.
Ryde Superbowl, Esplanade, Ryde, United Kingdom