Live @ The Balcony, The Pavilion Bar, Ryde – Rib-Tickling Comedy Night Tickets with Top Comedians – deal price £9.95
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Comedy Night takes place on Saturday 20th January 2018
- Doors open at 7.00pm. Comedy night begins at 8.00pm
- Fun-filled comedy night
- Great entertainment
- Line-up of top comedians
- Fab evening of side-splitting gags
- Great night to enjoy with family & friends
- Limited availability
People always say they’re going to go out and have a laugh, but do they really?
Ensure you enjoy a night of rib-tickling fun…
Today’s deal is Earlybird Tickets to Live @ The Balcony Comedy Night @ The Pavilion Bar, Ryde, for only £9.95
This offer is so fabulously amazing, we’re in stitches already.
For just £9.95 you will receive one ticket to an upcoming comedy night on Saturday 20th January 2018. Doors open at 7.00pm.
Only the best comedians are picked for the venue so you are guaranteed to be left giggling.
* Jacqui Swallows – your host for the evening. Unashamedly outspoken. Frequent trollop. Sometimes funny. Never bitter, just better…
* Davey Johns – Dave Johns is an actor, stand up comedian & talented improviser who played the lead role in Ken Loach’s feature film ‘I, Daniel Blake’ for which he won the 2016 BIFA for Best Actor
* Bobbin Dixon – not only does Bobbin possess a dandy moniker, he also happens to be the Isle of Wight’s pre-eminent comedy maestro & a south-coast trotting compère to boot
* Gary Sansome – a tough speaking – to English folk anyway – off the wall Scottish comedian with a fantastic & engaging stage persona
* Ben McLaughlin – master of the one-liner, Ben is a consummate storyteller
If you’re looking for a giggle and lots of belly-laughs grab your tickets now.
If you want a fun-packed, good value day out for all your family or a big night out with your friends in Ryde, you've come to the right place.Ryde Superbowl is the top local venue for a wide range of exciting entertainment and is close enough to Portsmouth to pop over to the Isle of Wight for just a few hours.As well as top of the range ten pin bowling, they are brilliant at organising parties. Whether it's a children's birthday party, a Christmas party, a corporate event or a teen night out - just sit back and let them do all the work.And because they know that having fun is thirsty work, they have a range of options of tasty treats and top tipples for all ages in their fully-licensed café-bar.Ryde Superbowl is open seven days a week, 364 days a year, so get on over, and have fun now.
Ryde Superbowl, Esplanade, Ryde, United Kingdom