The Price Is Wight Trips – Two-Night Four-Star London Break with River Cruise, Prosecco, Breakfast & Return Rail Travel – normally up to £289.00 deal price from £149.00
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Price is based on two people sharing so you’ll need to buy two vouchers
- May buy multiples as gifts
- Must book by 3rd Nov 2017
- Valid for travel on Saturdays 6th Jan-28th Apr 2018
- No cancellations or changes once booked
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates
- Rooms are not wheel chair accessible
- Rail will be booked at 12 weeks before with a departure from your station between 7.00am & 12 Noon & returning between 12 Noon & 7.00pm
- Customers can request times but they cannot be guaranteed
- Enjoy a mini-break in London, one of the world’s greatest cities.
- Spend two nights at the four-star DoubleTree by Hilton
- Access to all of London’s top tourist attractions
- Includes Full English breakfast each morning of your stay
- Include return Rail travel from host of UK stations – including Portsmouth & Southampton
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Escape to one of the world’s greatest cities…
Today’s deal is Two-Night Four-Star London Breaks with River Cruise, Prosecco, Breakfast & Return Rail Travel @ The Price Is Wight Trips, from only £149.00 per person
Immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of London life, and whatever the weather, enjoy a bounty of landmarks and larks amidst the buzz of this cultural capital.
London knows how to treat its tourists. You’ll enjoy a stay steeped in style at the 4-star DoubleTree by Hilton, London Docklands Riverside, resting up in a double or twin en-suite, complete with plush furnishings, LCD TV, tea and coffee making facilities and high-speed Wi-Fi.
Plus, you’ll enjoy a delicious Full English Breakfast each morning of your stay, and why not take advantage of the hotel’s health club and spa while you’re there!
You’ll have a number of top attractions right on your doorstep! Explore much-loved local haunts like the Natural History Museum and world-famous Harrods shopping complex, followed by a stroll across the idyllic gardens of Kensington Palace.
You’re only a tube ride from all corners of the capital, venture north to experience the notorious chaos and colour of Camden Market, head east to Shoreditch for vintage boutiques and superb street food, or within minutes you could be right in the heart of the city, where you can experience the vibrant energy of Soho’s scene and shop until you drop on Oxford Street!
Included in this package is a Full English Breakfast on both mornings, a bottle of Prosecco in your bedroom, a River Thames Cruise plus Return Standard Class Rail from various rail stations across the UK.
Arrival dates are on Saturday’s from 6th January – 28th April 2018 (rail will be booked at 12 weeks before with a departure from your station between 7.00am & 12 Noon & returning between 12 Noon & 7.00pm. Customers can request times but they cannot be guaranteed)
* Option One – Return Rail from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Coventry & Bath – deal price £149.00 per person
* Option Two – Return Rail from Manchester, Stockport, Liverpool, Crewe, Leeds, Doncaster, Newark, Leicester, Brighton, Derby & Nottingham – deal price £159.00 per person
* Option Three – Return Rail from Portsmouth, Southampton, York, Wigan, Newcastle, Darlington, Durham, Sunderland, Hartlepool, Bristol, Swansea, Cardiff & Sheffield – deal price £169.00 per person
* Option Four – Return Rail from Preston, Glasgow, Edinburgh & Penzance – deal price £179.00 per person
So what are you waiting for? London’s calling you…
Hollow Glade, Godshill PO38 3JQ, United Kingdom