Longleat Safari and Adventure Park – The Festival of Light Day Trips direct from the Island including Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings and Entrance – deal price from £43.00 deposit just £10.00 per person
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Please book asap to secure your chosen date
- Deposit is just £10.00 – remainder payable direct four weeks prior to trip
- Trip takes place on dates as detailed in deal
- Trip includes return coach travel to your choice of Island pick-up point
- Trip includes return ferry crossings & park admission
- Itinerary information is approximate & subject to change
- Only one infant under three with each paying adult
- Child price is for children aged 3-15 years old inclusive
- Longleat Safari & Adventure Park Festival of Light day trip
- See hundreds of beautiful lights
- Amazing stories to discover
- Various dates to choose from
- £10.00 deposit
- Christmas themed attractions
- UK’s No.1 safari park
- Includes Coach Travel & park admission
- Under 3’s are just £9.00
- Choice of Island pick-up points
* choose your option from dropdown menu – very limited availability *
We’re not lion, you’re going to go ape for this offer…
Today’s deal is Longleat Safari & Adventure Park The Festival of Light Day Trips direct from the Island including Return Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings & Admission, for only £10.00 deposit per person
Once upon a time, in a land surrounded by wonder; where lions roar, Christmas trees sing, and stories come to life, there was a Festival of Light.
This winter stunning Chinese lanterns will light up Longleat once more and bring to life the magic of storytelling. Drawing inspiration from tales new and old, visitors will be transported into a world of fantasy – a land where mermaids swim, princesses live, firebirds fly and dragons roar!
These trips runs on Saturday 17th November, Sunday 18th November & Saturday 24th November 2018
This year’s festival theme is ‘The Magic of Storytelling’. It draws inspiration from tales new and old; including popular stories like Little Red Riding Hood, the Little Mermaid, as well as stories of local legend
Just as magical as any of the enchanting characters, the luminous Enchanted Christmas Tree is sure to get you into the festive spirit with a charming story of yuletide joy. Firm family favourite, the Santa Train will once again be ready and waiting to whisk you off to meet Father Christmas and his elves in their wintry woodland home. And if you’re feeling a little chilly outside don’t forget to visit Longleat House – which is going to be decorated for an authentic, grandiose Edwardian Christmas with live characters dotted throughout to make you really feel like you travelled through time.
* Adult Trip (over 15’s) to Longleat Safari & Adventure Park – deal price £53.00…deposit £10.00
* Child Trip (3-15) to Longleat Safari & Adventure Park – deal price £43.00…deposit £10.00
* Infant (under 3’s) to Longleat Safari & Adventure Park – deal price £10.00…deposit £9.00
Your trip includes local pick-up, return coach travel and admission into the attraction. Island pick-ups will be early morning ready to catch the 10.30am ferry – arriving at Longleat Safari & Adventure Park approximately 1.00pm. The coach will then depart the theme park at approximately 6.45pm – dropping passengers off on the Island later that evening.
Pick-up points are: Shanklin – Landguard Road Bus Lay-by (Co-op) | Lake – Memorial Bus Lay-by (Tesco) | Sandown – Victoria Road Bus Lay-by (Library) | Brading – Bullring Bus Lay-by | Ryde – Hovertravel Coach Park | Newport – Coppins Bridge Car Park (coach bays) | East Cowes – Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal
Longleat Safari & Adventure Park has more than enough to keep any big or little ones entertained!