Longleat Safari and Adventure Park – Day Trip direct from the Island including Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings and Entrance – deal price £53.00
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Trip takes place on Sunday 15th July 2018
- Trip includes return coach travel to your choice of Island pick-up point
- Trip includes return ferry crossings & park admission
- Itinerary information is approximate & subject to change
- Only one free infant under three with each paying adult
- Child price is for children aged 3-15 years old inclusive
- Longleat Safari & Adventure Park day trip
- UK’s No.1 safari park
- See likes of lions, tigers, rhinos & wolves
- Home to array of fab attractions
- Includes Coach Travel & park admission
- Under 3’s are FREE
- Choice of Island pick-up points
* choose your option from dropdown menu – very limited availability *
We’re not lion, you’re going to go ape for this offer…
Today’s deal is Longleat Safari & Adventure Park Day Trip direct from the Island including Return Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings & Admission for only £53.00
Kids and big kids alike will enjoy today’s fantastic opportunity to visit family-favourite Longleat Safari & Adventure Park.
This trip runs on Sunday 15th July 2018
You will board the comfortable coach at a host of Island pick-up points before making the trip to the resort.
Longleat Safari & Adventure Park has been one of the UK’s best-loved attractions for over 60 years. It features an extensive Safari Park which is home to BBC Animal Park.
Since opening the the safari park has continued to grow and now features a huge selection of animals including Rhinoceros, African Game, Lions, Wolves, Tigers, Cheetahs, Monkeys and Deer.
Over the years Longleat has grown to incorporate a whole range of fun-packed family attractions, including Jungle Kingdom – a close up encounter with animals such as meerkats, anteaters and porcupine. Other highlights include the Adventure Castle, Gorilla Island, Longleat Hedge Maze and new attractions Penguin Island and Stingray Bay.
Longleat House is widely regarded as one of the best examples of high Elizabethan architecture in Britain and is one of the most beautiful stately homes open to the public. Built by Sir John Thynne from 1568, the grand home is now residence to the 7th Marquess of Bath. The house features a huge collection of priceless antiques and artworks, ornate painted ceilings and one of the largest book collections in Europe featuring over 40,000 books catalogued within the seven libraries.
* Adult Trip (12+) to Longleat Safari & Adventure Park – deal price £53.00
* Child Trip (3-15) to Longleat Safari & Adventure Park – deal price £43.00
* Infant (under 3’s) to Longleat Safari & Adventure Park – FREE
Your trip includes local pick-up, return coach travel and admission into the attraction. Island pick-ups will be early morning ready to catch the 8.30am ferry – arriving at Longleat Safari & Adventure Park approximately 11.00am. The coach will then depart the theme park at approximately 5.00pm – dropping passengers off on the Island early evening.
Pick-up points are: Shanklin – Landguard Road Bus Lay-by (Co-op) | Lake – Memorial Bus Lay-by (Tesco) | Sandown – Victoria Road Bus Lay-by (Library) | Brading – Bullring Bus Lay-by | Ryde – Hovertravel Coach Park | Newport – Coppins Bridge Car Park (coach bays) | East Cowes – Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal
Longleat Safari & Adventure Park has more than enough to keep any big or little ones entertained!