McCarthys Bar and Restaurant, Sandown – An Evening with Sinatra including Two Course Dinner and Wine – normally £49.95 deal price £29.95
- Frank Sinatra tribute evenings
- Two dates to choose from
- Includes Two-Course Dinner
- Starter & Main or Main & Dessert
- Includes glass of wine on arrival
- Top entertainment from premier Sinatra tribute act
- All the Ratpack classics
- Tasty homemade menu options
- Great venue
- Catch up with family & friends
About this deal
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Let’s be Frank, we could all do with a good night out.
So start spreading the news…
Today’s deal is a Choice of An Evening with Sinatra Tributes including Two-Course Dinner & Wine @ McCarthy’s Bar & Restaurant, Sandown, for only £29.95
McCarthy’s Bar & Restaurant, based within Sandown’s Fairway Holiday Park, is a great spot to eat, drink and socialise.
The family-friendly bar and restaurant is open all year round to residents and non-residents alike.
We are delighted to have teamed up with McCarthy’s Bar & Restaurant for the very first time.
They are hosting An Evening with Sinatra on Friday 18th and Saturday 19th June 2021 from 6.30pm.
Chris Beard is a professional Island-based Frank Sinatra and Ratpack tribute act. He will perform all the classics including the likes of Fly Me to the Moon and My Way.
This deal also includes a Two-Course Dinner – Starter & Main or Main & Dessert – plus Glass of House Wine on arrival.
The menu features:
- Starters: Avocado King Prawn Salad | Homemade French Onion Soup finished with Stilton & Chive Croutons | Baked Camembert
- Mains: 60z Fillet Steak served on Pork Pate, Garlic Crouton with Red Wine & Onion (£5.00 supplement) – Stuffed Whole Seabass with Prawns & Lemon Dill, served with Creamy White Prawn Sauce on Bed of Julienne Vegetables | Breast of Chicken stuffed with Brie & Cherry Tomatoes, served with Creamy Tarragon Sauce | Linguine tossed in Creamy Green Pesto Sauce with Cherry Tomatoes & Mangetout topped with Grated Parmesan & served with Garlic Ciabatta
- Desserts: Creme Brulee served with Homemade Vanilla Shortbread | Fresh Strawberries & Clotted Cream | Traditional Cheese & Biscuits
Places are very limited for each evening so do it your way and don’t delay
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Dinner choices must be pre-ordered in advance
- Tribute nights take place on Friday 18th or Saturday 19th June 2021 depending on option chosen
- Please arrive 6.30pm for 7.00pm start
- Two Course Dinner – Starter & Main or Main & Dessert
- Fillet Steak has a small supplement of £5.00pp payable direct on the night