Monkey World – Day Trip direct from the Island including Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings and Entrance – Adult price £43.00
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Trip takes place on Sunday 20th May 2018
- Trip includes return coach travel to your choice of Island pick-up point
- Trip includes return ferry crossings & park admission
- Itinerary information is approximate & subject to change
- Only one free infant under three with each paying adult
- Child price is for children aged 3-15 years old inclusive
- Monkey World day trip
- See likes of monkeys, chimps & lemurs
- Home to array of fab attractions
- Includes Coach Travel & park admission
- Under 3’s are FREE
- Choice of Island pick-up points
* choose your option from dropdown menu – very limited availability *
Here’s something your little monkeys are guaranteed to go ape for…
Today’s deal is Monkey World Day Trip direct from the Island including Return Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings & Admission for only £43.00
Kids and big kids alike will enjoy today’s fantastic opportunity to visit family-favourite Monkey World.
This trip runs on Sunday 20th May 2018
You will board the comfortable coach at a host of Island pick-up points before making the trip to the attraction.
Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre in Wareham, Dorset, is a sanctuary for endangered, neglected and refugee primates that have been victims of the illicit pet trade and poachers. Many of the primates have been subject to unbelievable cruelty and the rescue centre aims to provide a safe and natural environment where the primates can interact with their own kind.
The 65-acre rescue centre is located in the heart of the Dorset countryside. It is home to over 250 rescued or endangered primates of 20 different species including Chimpanzees, Orangutans, Woolly Monkeys, Lemurs, Squirrel Monkeys and Spider Monkeys. The centre also boasts a number of kids adventure play areas as well as keeper talks, cafes and gift shops.
Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre is also at the heart of the popular television series ‘Monkey Life’, which films the day to day life of the primates at the centre and the team that are devoted to looking after them.
* Adult Trip (15+) to Monkey World on Sunday 20th May 2018 – deal price £43.00
* Child Trip (3-15) to Monkey World on Sunday 20th May 2018 – deal price £33.00
* Infant (under 3’s) to Monkey World on Sunday 20th May 2018 – FREE
Your trip includes local pick-up, return coach travel and admission into the attraction. The coach will be leaving the Island on the 9.00am ferry to travel to Monkey World, arriving at approximately 11.30am. You will then be given the day to enjoy at your leisure. The coach will be departing at approximately 5.30pm, travelling back to Southampton for the 7.30pm sailing to the Island (subject to change)
Pick-up points are: Shanklin – Landguard Road Bus Lay-by (Co-op) | Lake – Memorial Bus Lay-by (Tesco) | Sandown – Victoria Road Bus Lay-by (Library) | Brading – Bullring Bus Lay-by | Ryde – Hovertravel Coach Park | Newport – Coppins Bridge Car Park (coach bays) | East Cowes – Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal
Monkey World has more than enough to keep any big or little ones entertained!