Murrays Seafood Restaurant, Cowes – Surf & Turf Platter or Rump Steak & Slow Cooked Beef Short-Rib Dinner with Dessert – normally £26.00 deal price £18.00
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher valid from 15th February – 30th April 2018
- Voucher not valid 28th March – 4th April 2018
- Voucher valid Wednesday-Saturday from 6.30pm-9.00pm
- Surf & Turf Platter or Rump Steak with Beef Short-Rib
- Both dishes come with choice of Dessert
- Tasty steak options
- Fantastic restaurant – TPIW favourite
- Locally sourced ingredients
- Friendly, attentive service
- Available for evening dinner
- Long expiry
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Spending more time surf-ing the internet than anything else?
It’s time to turf yourselves off the sofa and head out for a change…
Today’s deal is Delicious Surf & Turf Platter with Dessert or Rump Steak & Slow Cooked Beef Short-Rib with Dessert @ Murrays The Seafood Restaurant, Cowes, for only £18.00 per person
Situated at the heart of Cowes, Murrays Seafood Restaurant is the perfect spot to sit and savour a truly authentic seafood experience.
You love our deals at this fantastic eaterie and the feedback received is always fabulous – so we are delighted to be offering another tasty dish of the day
Murrays search hard to source the very best and freshest local, and regional ingredients to grace their ever changing menus.
Favourites include Dover and Lemon Sole, Plaice, Seabass, Bream, Skate plus Bembridge Lobster and Crab.
However, they also serve up some of the most mouthwatering steaks and cuts of meat around!
* Surf & Turf Platter plus Dessert – deal price £18.00 per person…normally £26.00
Tuck into a melt-in-the-mouth British Rump Steak served with Garlic Crevettes plus a skewer of Ginger, Lime & Chilli King Prawns plus Fries or Salad
* British Rump Steak & Slow Cooked Beef Short-Rib plus Dessert – deal price £18.00 per person…normally £26.00
This dish is for anyone who is serious about their meat. Savour two delicious offerings served with Merlot Sauce & Mushrooms plus Fries or Side Salad…& choice of Dessert
Ride the waves and reel in these delicious offerings.
Murrays is the oldest established seafood restaurant in Cowes, situated on the High Street between the Yacht Haven and Red Funnel pontoon.They serve fresh local seafood, simply cooked with the all the freshest ingredients and complemented by a fine wine list, in comfortable and pleasant surroundings.The restaurants front dining room seats 20-30 guests with tables joined together for large numbers.The rear dining room seats 24-36 guests. By joining the various tables together the capacity of this room can be increased to accommodate larger yacht crews.Murrays can supply you with breakfast and lunch requirements for any occasion.They also offer Crew Pots and buffet lunches.
Murrays, High Street, Cowes, United Kingdom