Naturezones, Blackwater – Autumn Wild Food Fayre for Adults and Kids – normally up to £60.00 deal price from £18.95
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher is valid for Autumn Wild Food Fayre which takes place on Sunday 7th October 2018 from 11.00am-3.30pm
- Please check the relevant ages linked to the vouchers you are purchasing
- May purchase multiples
- The event is unable to cater for egg free, dairy free & nut free diets
- A vegetarian choice & gluten free cake will be offered
- Small cars can park on site, larger vehicles can park along the lane leading to the site
- Autumn Wild Food Fayre for Adults & Kids
- Brimming with gourmet food
- Prepared by award-winning chef
- Fresh ingredients
- Unique family-friendly setting of meadows & woodland or barn
- Watch the birds, bees & butterflies
- Ten-acre nature reserve & education centre
- Bring your own bottle – no corkage charge
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
If you go down to the woods today you’re in for a delicious surprise…
Today’s deal is Autumn Wild Food Fayre Entrance & Dishes for Adults and Kids @ Naturezones, Blackwater, from only £18.95
What could be better than a feast of scrumptious homemade food?
A delicious selection of eats and treats at on an Autumn day is hard to beat.
But why spend a fortune on shop bought nosh when you can tuck into handmade tempting bites?
Naturezones is a Wildlife Education Centre and 10-acre Nature Reserve at Blackwater – just off the Newport-Cowes-Sandown cycle track.
They regularly run unique experiences as part of ongoing fundraising.
Following the great success of a similar event last October’, Naturezones have planned an Autumn get-together on Sunday 7th October from 11.00am-3.30pm
You will enjoy more great dishes based on wild ingredients. Your deal price also includes entry into the Nature reserve and a chance to do some pond dipping, look for butterflies or just chill!
Former award-winning Island chef Angela Hewitt has put together a fabulous array of treats.
Take a meander around the nature reserve, through the mown paths and woodland before tucking into your gourmet grub.
Feudal food not fast food will be served from food stations. Angela and volunteers invite you to give your tastebuds an adventure. Angela will be resurrecting some of her old recipes such as Rose Petal Ice-Cream, Wild Mushroom Pate, Wild Boar and Apple Pie and BBQ Pheasant with Wild Garlic Relish and Sorrel Sauce.
Venison Cottage Pie, Leek and Nettle Soup, Rosehip Wine Jelly plus Gooseberry and Chestnut Meringue will also be on the menu – all served tapas style.
There will be picnic boxes for the young ones and activities include a cryptic nature quiz, pond dipping, and duck netting for all ages. A day out with a difference
Food will be served by the Auberginies. If it rains bring a brolly and wrap up for the occasion.
All money raised will go to supporting the development of our education centre.
* Autumn Wild Food Fayre Dishes & Entrance for One Adult – deal price £18.95…normally £30.00
* Autumn Wild Food Fayre Dishes & Entrance for Two Adults – deal price £37.90…normally £60.00
* Autumn Wild Food Fayre Picnic Box & Entrance for Child aged 4-5 – deal price £3.50…normally £5.50
* Autumn Wild Food Fayre Picnic Box & Entrance for Child aged 6-7 – deal price £4.50…normally £6.50
* Autumn Wild Food Fayre Dishes & Entrance for Child aged 8-11 – deal price £9.95…normally £20.00
Bring your own wine and glasses – no corkage charge
The Autumn Wild Food Fayre is unable to cater for egg free, dairy free and nut free diets. However, they do offer a vegetarian choice and gluten free cake.
Parking is available on site.
Tuck in and enjoy as you watch the birds, bees and butterflies and explore the wild flowers.
Naturezones is a Wildlife Education Centre and 10-acre Nature Reserve at Blackwater - just off the Newport/Cowes/Sandown cycle track. This 'not for profit' organisation is dedicated to education in the importance of sustaining and creating wildlife habitats as part of the Island's ecology. It provides training in nature conservation for all ages and wonderful outdoor opportunities to do voluntary work.
Naturezones, United Kingdom