Naturezones, Blackwater – Folk Art or Barge Art Beginners Courses including Afternoon Tea – normally £75.00 deal price £49.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher is valid on selected dates
- Please book early to secure your chosen date
- Maximum of six people were session
- Classes run from 1.30pm-3.30pm
- May purchase multiples
- Folk Art/Barge Decoration courses
- Choice of four two-hour sessions
- Includes homemade Afternoon Tea
- Learn a new skill from professional artist
- Food prepared by award-winning chef
- Fresh ingredients
- Unique family-friendly setting of meadows & woodland or barn
- Watch the birds, bees & butterflies
- Ten-acre nature reserve & education centre
- Perfect spot to enjoy family time or with someone special
- Dogs are not allowed in the nature reserve but they are allowed on a short lead around the barn area
We don’t mean to rock the boat, but here’s package designed to unleash your inner artist without even getting your feet wet…
Today’s deal is Folk Art or Barge Decoration Beginners Courses including Afternoon Tea @ Naturezones, Blackwater, for only £49.00
You can do more than up-cycle brown furniture with basic chalk paint. Now you can give it a real makeover with a touch of folk art.
Folk art or barge painting is making a comeback and the traditional style can be adapted to enhance many projects.
This beginners course will start you off on the road or ‘canal’ to a new hobby.
The techniques are simple and just need lots of practise. Professional artist Angela Hewitt will start you off using a round brush and dotting tool technique.
These Two-Hour Courses will be held within the barn at Naturezones in Blackwater.
- Coffee/Tea on arrival
- FOLKIT Level 1 Starter Kit to take home with you
- Apple & Blackberry Cream Tea
- Opportunity to explore the nature reserve
Sessions take place on Friday 20th or Saturday 21st July or Saturday 11th or Sunday 12th August and run from 1.30pm-3.30pm
Places are limited to six people per session. Simply phone or email to book your preferred date
Naturezones is a Wildlife Education Centre and 10-acre Nature Reserve at Blackwater – just off the Newport/Cowes/Sandown cycle track.
Take a meander around the nature reserve, through the mown paths and woodland.
Learn a new skill as you watch the birds, bees and butterflies and explore the wild flowers.
Naturezones is a Wildlife Education Centre and 10-acre Nature Reserve at Blackwater - just off the Newport/Cowes/Sandown cycle track. This 'not for profit' organisation is dedicated to education in the importance of sustaining and creating wildlife habitats as part of the Island's ecology. It provides training in nature conservation for all ages and wonderful outdoor opportunities to do voluntary work.
Naturezones, United Kingdom