Naturezones, Blackwater – Exclusive Handmade Meadow and Woodland Picnic for One or Two People – normally up to £36.00 deal price £10.75
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher is valid until 30th September 2018
- Voucher is valid Thursday, Saturday & Sunday from 10.30am-4.00pm
- Minimum 24 hours booking notice required
- May purchase multiples
- Exclusive Meadow & Woodland Picnic brimming with gourmet food
- Prepared by award-winning chef
- Fresh ingredients
- Unique family-friendly setting of meadows & woodland or barn
- Watch the birds, bees & butterflies
- Ten-acre nature reserve & education centre
- Perfect spot to enjoy family time or with someone special
- Dogs are not allowed in the nature reserve but they are allowed on a short lead around the barn area
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Life may not always be a picnic.
But you can make sure the picnics themselves are as good as they can possibly be…
Today’s deal is Exclusive Handmade Meadow & Woodland Picnic for One or Two People @ Naturezones, Blackwater, from only £10.75
What could be better than a scrumptious homemade picnic? So popular last year we simply had to do them again!
A delicious selection of eats and treats at on a sunny day is hard to beat.
But why spend a fortune on shop bought nosh when you can tuck into handmade tempting bites?
Naturezones is a Wildlife Education Centre and 10-acre Nature Reserve at Blackwater – just off the Newport/Cowes/Sandown cycle track.
They are offering quality ingredients, great cooking and plenty to eat in the most unique surroundings for the discerning diner.
Former award-winning Island chef Angela Hewitt has put together a fabulous picnic hamper.
Take a meander around the nature reserve, through the mown paths and woodland before tucking into your gourmet grub.
Your picnic will include the likes of:
Summer Tomato Soup with Cheese Scone, Salmon Tart with lightly Curried Potato Salad, Apple & Blackberry Cream Tea, Strawberry & Elderflower Jelly, Orange Flapjack plus Flask of Tea or Coffee
Please note: Naturezones catering facilities are extremely limited. Therefore they are unable to cater for egg free, dairy free & nut free diets. They do offer a vegetarian choice & gluten free cake
Rugs are provided for those who wish to sit and eat in the woodland area or you can choose to enjoy at the picnic tables in the barn.
Tuck in and enjoy as you watch the birds, bees and butterflies and explore the wild flowers.
Naturezones is a Wildlife Education Centre and 10-acre Nature Reserve at Blackwater - just off the Newport/Cowes/Sandown cycle track. This 'not for profit' organisation is dedicated to education in the importance of sustaining and creating wildlife habitats as part of the Island's ecology. It provides training in nature conservation for all ages and wonderful outdoor opportunities to do voluntary work.
Naturezones, United Kingdom