Naturezones, Blackwater – Wild Food Fayre including Burgers, Pasties, Soup, Scones, Jelly & Crumble plus Gin & Wine Tasting – normally up to £20.00 deal price from £8.95
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Wilde Food Fayre takes place on Sunday 1st October 2017
- Fayre runs from 11.00am-3.00pm
- Each voucher entitles you to five vouchers on the day which can be exchanged for available foods
- Under 6s are free
- Each voucher is for one person
- May purchase multiples
- Park & Ride available as detailed in deal
- Exclusive Wild Food Fayre brimming with gourmet food
- Great day out for whole family
- Enjoy a selection of tasty dishes
- Prepared by award-winning chef
- Fresh ingredients
- Park & Ride service available
- Unique family-friendly setting of meadows & woodland or barn
- Watch the birds, bees & butterflies
- Ten-acre nature reserve & education centre
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
If you go down to the woods today you’re in for a tasty surprise…
Today’s deal is Wild Food Fayre Event for Adult & Kids @ Naturezones, Blackwater, from only £8.95
Naturezones is a Wildlife Education Centre and 10-acre Nature Reserve at Blackwater – just off the Newport/Cowes/Sandown cycle track.
To mark their 10th birthday celebrations they are running some unique experiences as part of a fundraising campaign to purchase a new education building.
The latest event is a Wild Food Fayre which will take place on Sunday 1st October from 11.00am-3.00pm
Former award-winning Island chef Angela Hewitt has put together a fabulous menu which will tickle the tastebuds of young and old.
Take a meander around the nature reserve, through the mown paths and woodland before tucking into your gourmet grub.
You will enjoy the likes of:
* Venison Burger with Guelder Rose Jelly | Wild Boar Sausages with Crab Apple Jelly | Wild Mushrooms Pasties (v) | Hazelnut Roast with Wild Garlic Sauce (v) | Leek & Nettle Soup with Wild Marjoram Scones (v) | Wild Salmon with Laverbread (a seaweed)
* Apple & Blackberry Cream Scones | Chestnut Cream Mountain | Apple & Blackberry Crumble with Tansy Cream | Elderflower & Pear Jelly
* Sloe Gin & Elderberry Wine Tasters
Bring your own bottle and bring glasses – with no corkage charge
Tickets cost £12.95 for Adults & £8.95 for Children…Under 6s are FREE. Each person will be given Five Vouchers to hand in for exchange of foods from all the choices.
There will be opportunities for kids to make fat balls for the birds and create willow crowns and expect the likes of cooking demos.
A Free Park and Ride Shuttle Service will run from Brownriggs Farm Shop on the day. Parking is also available for Blue Badge holders on site.
Rugs are provided for those who wish to sit and eat in the woodland area or you can choose to enjoy at the picnic tables in the barn.
Tuck in and enjoy as you watch the birds, bees and butterflies and explore the wild flowers.
Naturezones is a Wildlife Education Centre and 10-acre Nature Reserve at Blackwater - just off the Newport/Cowes/Sandown cycle track. This 'not for profit' organisation is dedicated to education in the importance of sustaining and creating wildlife habitats as part of the Island's ecology. It provides training in nature conservation for all ages and wonderful outdoor opportunities to do voluntary work.
Naturezones, United Kingdom