Solent Forts – Islander Exclusive No Man’s Fort Afternoon Tea Experience Day – normally £59.95 deal price £45.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher is valid from April-October 2019
- Package is priced per person
- Package include departure & return to Gunwharf Quays
- The boat will leave Gunwharf Quays at 12.00pm – please be there for 11.30am at the latest
- Champagne can be added as a supplement payable on the day
- 15% off Wightlink Passenger fares available link will be on your voucher
- Sumptuous Afternoon Tea at Sea in the middle of the Solent
- Spend an unforgettable day on No Man’s Fort
- Delicious eats & treats to enjoy
- Handmade cakes
- Option to include Champagne
- Exclusive TPIW offer
- Private island with spectacular views across The Solent
- Four-floor venue features rooftop hot tubs, fire pit & sauna
- 15% off the foot passenger rate on Wightlink once you book
- Long expiry
The Beatles, Shakespeare and the BBC; all great British institutions.
None of these compare with our greatest invention of all though: afternoon tea…
Today’s deal is Islander Exclusive No Man’s Fort Afternoon Tea Experience Day @ No Man’s Fort, The Solent, for only £45.00 per person
No Man’s Fort is an offshore fort in The Solent, just 1.4 miles from the Isle of Wight.
Topped with a large platform dotted with hot tubs, sundecks and even a lighthouse, the fort is perfectly positioned for a stylish escape at sea.
With today’s package, you will enjoy a day trip and fabulous Afternoon Tea at Sea at the venue – valid from April-October 2019 subject to availability
Afternoon Teas are usually served in the Ward Room, a bright and airy lounge area furnished with comfy sofas and armchairs, creating the perfect relaxing setting to enjoy a special time with friends, family or loved ones.
Your Tea features a selection of Finger Cut Sandwiches, Fruit & Plain Scones with Jam & Clotted Cream, mouthwatering handmade Cakes plus Fine Tea of your choice.
The full package includes:
- Return boat transfers
- Historical fort tour
- British traditional afternoon tea
- Time to explore the fort at your own leisure
- Why not add a little sparkle with a chilled Glass of Champagne? (supplement payable directly on the day)
- 15% off the foot passenger rate on Wightlink to get you from the Island to Gunwharf and back again once you book
During your visit, No Man’s Fort’s four floors of luxurious facilities will keep you entertained. It is the perfect spot to savour a sumptuous Afternoon Tea with a difference.
Soak up the electric atmosphere from the rooftop fire pit, discover the games room or relax in the cabaret bar.
Your boat transfer departs the Solent Forts Port Office at Gunwharf Quays at 12.00pm and returns to Gunwharf Quays around 5.30pm. Travel time from Gunwharf Quays to No Man’s Fort is approximately 30 minutes
Whatever the occasion, a long overdue ‘catch-up’, a celebratory outing or even a romantic date, your Afternoon Tea on board will truly be an experience like no other.
Located off the coast of Portsmouth, drop anchor in the Solent and experience our genuinely unique award winning venues. Each of our three forts offers a distinct experience, so for the ultimate hotel stay, an unusual exclusive use venue for weddings and events, or a historical tour, set sail for Solent Forts.
Solent Forts, Portsmouth, United Kingdom