Norton Grange Coastal Resort, Yarmouth – Deluxe Afternoon Tea for Two with Full Use of Facilities – normally £58.00 deal price £30.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher
- Voucher valid until 13th December 2017
- Voucher valid seven days a week
- Adults only
- Afternoon Tea is served between 12.00pm-4.00pm
- Deluxe Afternoon Tea with full day leisure pass
- Feast of daily activities
- Enjoy the Pool & leisure facilities
- Includes like of Pitch & Putt plus Bowling & Archery
- Great spot to escape & unwind
- Save 47%
Unwind with a stunning day of leisure and tea…
Today’s deal is Deluxe Afternoon Tea for Two with Full Use of Facilities @ Norton Grange Coastal Resort, Yarmouth, for only £30.00
Treat yourself to a much-needed escape at four-star Norton Grange Coastal Village.
It is situated at one of the best spots on the Island – overlooking the western Solent towards Lymington.
Norton Grange Coastal Village is a place where you can do what you like, when you like.
Soak up the sunshine with a stroll around the gardens or enjoy some afternoon tea while watching the yachts at sea. There are plenty of daytime activities to choose from – why not have some banter with friends on the croquet lawn or test your target skills on the archery field?
This package includes:
- Deluxe Afternoon Tea for Two (food served between 12.00pm-4.00pm)
- Full use of Facilities including Leisure Pool, Bubble Pool, Sauna & Gym with Studio Area (valid from 8.00am-7.00pm)
- Use of Robes
Get out and do something less boring instead at Norton Grange Coastal Resort.
Overlooking The Solent, Norton Grange Coastal Village is a waterfront, adults-only resort. Beautifully-appointed chalets feature en-suite bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, tea and coffee-making equipment. Upgraded chalets add sitting areas. You will enjoy breakfast and a three-course dinner, which is served in an upscale restaurant and carvery, and there's also a casual, waterfront cafe. Other amenities include nightly lounge entertainment, free WiFi in public areas, and an indoor pool and sauna, as well as archery, croquet and a game room.
Norton Grange Coastal Village, Norton, Yarmouth, United Kingdom