Ostend and Bruges Christmas Market – Four-Day Trip direct from the Island including Coach Travel, Crossings plus BandB Accommodation – deal price £198.00 per person – £25.00 deposit
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Trip takes place from Friday 30th November – Monday 3rd December 2018
- Deposit is £25.00 per person payable today – remainder is payable direct to the holiday company four weeks prior to trip
- Trip includes return coach travel to your choice of Island pick-up point
- Trip includes return ferry crossings, Eurotunnel & B&B accommodation
- Itinerary information is approximate & subject to change
- Single supplements of £80.00 are payable direct to the holiday company
- Ostend & Belgium Christmas Market trip
- Four-Day B&B trip
- Explore Ostend
- Includes Coach Travel, Ferries & Eurotunnel
- Includes trip to Bruges Christmas Market
- Choice of Island pick-up points
- £25.00 per person deposit
Getaway and get into the spirit during the most wonderful time of the year…
Today’s deal is Four-Day Ostend Trip plus Bruges Christmas Market direct from the Island including Return Coach Travel, Crossings plus B&B Accommodation for only £198.00 per person with £25.00 deposit
Make your festive season a special one with this four day break to Ostend.
Included is a trip to one of Europe’s most famous Christmas markets. Each year the beautiful medieval city of Bruges hosts an extravagant seasonal market where you will be able to get into the Christmas spirit wandering the market stalls which offer handmade gifts, decorations and festive cuisine.
This trip runs from Friday 30th November – Monday 3rd December 2018
You will be staying at the Hotel Ter Streep, located in the heart of Ostend along the avenue Leopold II. It is within easy walking distance of the seafront, shopping centre, casino, marina and city park. There is also a wide selection of cafes, bars and restaurants in the area.
The Ter Streep is a cosy hotel which provides guests with a high level of comfort and a friendly atmosphere. All en-suite bedrooms are decorated to a high standard and feature TV’s, hair dryers, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. The hotel provides a buffet style continental breakfast each morning and features an onsite bar, the perfect place to relax after a day of exploring.
Friday – morning pick-ups ready to board a midday Eurotunnel arriving in Ostend late afternoon. Evening in Ostend at your leisure
Saturday – after breakfast you will be given the morning to explore Ostend. The coach will leave for Bruges in the afternoon, your chance to visit the beautiful city & its famous Christmas market. The coach will return to Ostend early evening
Sunday – spend Sunday at your leisure exploring Ostend or use public transport to explore the surrounding area
Monday – the coach will depart after breakfast stopping at a Belgium chocolate shop & wine superstore before boarding the Eurotunnel, arriving back on the Island early evening (itinerary is approximate & subject to change)