* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Tuck into something delicious from a menu of mouthwatering eats…
Today’s deal is Choice of Two Courses for Two or Three People @ Pier View, Cowes, from only £40.00
Located in the heart of Cowes, the iconic Pier View boasts a warm, friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
They aim to offer good, simple, locally-sourced home-cooked food, great wines and fantastic beers – plus an excellent selection of gin.
We are delighted to be working with the family-run business and their fab kitchen team again.
This deal includes any Two dishes – Starter & Main or Main & Dessert – from the Menu or Daily Specials Board including Grazing Boards and Burgers.
It is valid Monday-Thursday 12.00pm-8.00pm and Friday 12.00pm-3.00pm.
* Two Courses for Two People – deal price £40.00…normally £66.00
* Two Courses for Three People – deal price £60.00…normally £99.00
Choose from the likes of:
* Starters – Marinated Olives with Toasted Baguette, Olive Oil & Balsamic Syrup | Homemade Soup of the Day with Warm Baguette & Butter | Smoked Haddock Gratin | Homemade Scotch Egg | Steamed Bao Buns with Shredded Carrot, Cucumber, Red Onion, Toasted Black & White Sesame Seeds – choose from either: Salt & Pepper Shredded Chicken with Katsu Curry Mayo, Fried Tofu with Sweet Chilli or Battered Enoki Mushrooms with Hoi Sin Sauce | Baked Camembert with Rosemary & Garlic | Battered Enoki Mushrooms
* The Pier View Burgers – The PV Smashed Beef Burger topped with Crispy Smoked Bacon, Double American Burger Cheese, Burger Sauce & Gherkin, in a Brioche Bun served with Rainbow Slaw, Rosemary Sea Salted Fries & Onion Rings | Southern Fried Chicken Fillet Burger topped with with Buffalo Sauce, in a Toasted Rustic Roll with Baby Gem Lettuce, Heritage Tomato and Red Onion, served with Rainbow Slaw & Rosemary Sea Salted Fries | The Proper Vegetable Burger topped with Marinated Portobello Mushroom & Chilli Lime Mayo in a Toasted Rustic Roll with Baby Gem Lettuce, Heritage Tomato & Red Onion, served with Rosemary Slaw, Rosemary Sea Salted Fries
* Mains – Indian Style Baked Cod with Tomatoes, Ginger & Chickpeas served with Coriander Rice | Baked Salmon Fillet with Watercress Sauce, Seasonal Vegetables & New Potatoes | Baked Gnocchi
with Roasted Butternut Squash in a Creamy Spinach & Button Mushroom Sauce | Pie of the Day
served with New Potatoes, Mash or Chips & Seasonal Vegetables | Confit Duck Leg with Creamed Potato, Seasonal Vegetables & Forestiere Sauce | Pan Fried 10oz Isle of Wight Rump Steak Grilled Marinated Portobello Mushrooms, Spicy Avocado, Chimichurri Roasted Tomatoes, Beer Battered Onion Rings, Seasonal Salad, Rosemary Sea Salted Fries (supplement) | Crispy Fried Salt & Pepper Shredded Chicken with Rainbow slaw, Seasoned Fries, Katsu Curry Mayo | Penang Vegetable Curry,
Roasted Red Pepper, Green Beans and Mangetout with Rice, Poppadom & Dips Pier View | Ramen Bow Noodles, Peppers, Onions, Spinach, Tomatoes, Spring Onions, Pak Choi, Boiled Egg & Vegetable Stock
* Desserts – Burnt Lemon Tart with Vanilla Ice Cream | Pier View Crumble Of The Day served with Custard or Isle of Wight Vanilla Ice Cream | Warm Churros with Cinnamon Sugar, Chocolate Sauce & Vanilla Ice Cream | Isle of Wight Vegan Chocolate Brownie & Ice Cream with Fresh Strawberries | Selection of Homemade Ice Cream | Affogato Espresso over Isle of Wight Vanilla Ice Cream
There is a supplement of £5.00 for Steaks per person payable direct on the day.
You may upgrade to further courses for a supplement payable direct on the day.
Pier View is popular with locals and renowned within the sailing community.
Discover a roaring log fire during the chilly winter months – or sit outside on the terrace, weather permitting.
You can enjoy, lunch, dinner or a light snack or sharing board all year round.
The Pier View team pride themselves on offering excellent quality and well thought out dishes full of real flavour.