Victorian Festival of Christmas Earlybird Tickets for All @ Portsmouth Historic Dockyard – deal price from £12.50
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Voucher is to be printed & redeemed at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard on the day
- Victorian Festival of Christmas takes place from Friday 1st – Sunday 3rd December 2017
- Only assistance dogs permitted on site
- Some attractions have restricted disabled access
- For full terms and conditions of tickets visit: http://www.historicdockyard.co.uk/victorian-festival-of-christmas-2017
- Earlybird tickets to Victorian Festival of Christmas @ Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- Tickets for Adult, Child, Concession & Family
- A truly memorable day out for all ages
- Enjoy an array of festive fun & magic
- Be transported back to the Dickensian era
- Also includes entry to a host of attractions including HMS Victory & Mary Rose
The magic of Christmas returns to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard this December…
Today’s deal is Victorian Festival of Christmas Earlybird Tickets for All @ Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, from only £12.50
Travel back in time to a bygone era, where snowy Dickensian streets welcome you to a world of festive cheer, as you enjoy one of the south’s finest Christmas festivals.
Treat yourself to some well-earned retail therapy as you browse our Christmas market. With over 150 stalls selling fine hand-crafted gifts and curiosities, you’ll find the perfect present for loved ones.
Having had your fill of festive foodstuffs, why not take a breather and kick back in Fagin’s Tavern? It’s the perfect place for a treat or two, from traditional Christmas cakes to welcome winter warmers – the best accompaniment for any festive adventure.
See the Edelweiss Bavarian Oompah Band, Old Sea Dogs and Shep Woolley & the Ansome Sea Buoys light up the stage with merriment and joy.
A trip to the Victorian Festival of Christmas wouldn’t be complete without Father Christmas. Dressed in traditional green colours, you might be lucky enough to spot him walking through the historic dockyard. You’ll have to be quick though… Santa’s sleigh is ready to go.
Step back in time as you hunt for Vice Admiral Lord Nelson’s favourite jewel in our brand new mystery trail. Use your sleuthing skills as you determine the cat burglar’s real identity and locate this one-of-a-kind jewelled masterpiece.
This is one of the most talked about events on the south coast in the run up to Christmas – there is so much to explore.
As well as an array of Yuletide attractions – including Street Magic, Rides and Music – you will also enjoy access to:
- HMS Victory
- HMS Warrior 1860
- HMS M.33
- Mary Rose
- Action Stations
- National Museum of the Royal Navy Portsmouth
Get your tickets now for the Festival of Christmas 2017 which takes place from Friday 1st – Sunday 3rd December 2017. Our Earlybird prices are only available until 31st October 2017
- Earlybird Child – deal price £12.50
- Earlybird Adult – deal price £14.50
- Earlybird Concession – deal price £14.00
- Earlybird Family (two adults & up to three children) – deal price £42.00
- Earlybird Family Friday (two adults & up to three children) – deal price £35.00
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is your ticket to finding out about fascinating events past, present and future and a fun-filled day out for all.
Visit us at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard for a truly memorable family day out!
See Henry VIII’s one true love, the Mary Rose, as you’ve never seen her before. Be wowed by the stunning panoramic views of the ship from all nine galleries and discover thousands of artefacts recovered from the seabed. Explore our historic ships, including Lord Nelson’s flagship HMS Victory, HMS Warrior 1860, the world’s first iron-hulled armoured warship and HMS M.33, the only surviving ship from the First World War’s Gallipoli Campaign. Visit our new blockbuster exhibition, 36 hours: Jutland 1916, The Battle That Won The War to find out about the greatest naval battle ever fought.
Your day out won’t be complete without an adventure-packed trip to Action Stations, where you can train like a commando or try the new Ninja Force assault course!
Add in a complimentary Harbour Tour to cruise around Portsmouth Harbour.
Portsmouth Historical Dockyard, Portsmouth, United Kingdom