Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, Portsmouth – Annual All Attraction Tickets for Adults, Kids, Concessions & Families – normally up to £80.00 deal price from £8.25
The Fine Print
- Voucher is to be printed and redeemed at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, Visitor Centre, Victory Gate, Portsmouth, PO1 3LJ only
- ID may be required
- Voucher to be redeemed before 31st October 2017
- In exchange you will be provided with a date stamped All Attraction ticket (unlimited visits for up to 12 months)
- Tickets are not valid for special events including the Festival of Christmas on the 1st, 2nd & 3rd December 2017)
- Photocopies will not be accepted
- One voucher per person and it is non-transferable
- Tickets are not valid for Laser Quest & Mini Port
- Only assistance dogs permitted on site
- Some attractions have restricted disabled access
- For full terms & conditions of tickets visit www.historicdockyard.co.uk/terms. Portsmouth Historic
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offer or package
- Unlimited annual entry for Adults, Kids, Concessions & Families to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- Ticket is priced per person as detailed in deal
- A truly memorable day out for all the family
- Visit 36 hours: Jutland 1916, The Battle That Won The War – the story behind the greatest naval battle in history
- See the Mary Rose, watch this 16th century ship come alive in this state-of-the-art museum
- Follow in Nelson’s footsteps on HMS Victory as part of an exciting new journey
- Other attractions include HMS Warrior 1860, The National Museum of the Royal Navy Portsmouth, Action Stations, HMS M.33, Boathouse 4 and a Harbour Tour
- Offsite attractions include The Royal Navy Submarine Museum, Explosion Museum of Naval Firepower
- Open daily from 10.00am
- Save 48%
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Eye-opening artefacts, awe-inspiring warships and edge-of-your seat stories of bravery.
Gain an insight into Britain’s rich naval history…
Today’s deal is Annual All Attraction Tickets for Adults, Children, Concessions & Families @ Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, Portsmouth, from only £8.25
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard sends visitors on a trip back in time to the glory days of Britannia, with over 800 years of naval history laid bare for exploration.
Lord Nelson’s legendary HMS Victory brings the Battle of Trafalgar to life, while the indomitable iron hull of HMS Warrior 1860 attests to Britain’s one time ship building prowess.
The National Museum of the Royal Navy Portsmouth showcases centuries of maritime history through iconic artefacts and the Mary Rose gives a fascinating insight into Tudor life.
Guests will also get access to the interactive Action Stations; Explosion Museum of Naval Firepower; HMS Alliance and can take a 45-minute Harbour Tour.
With this deal you get an All Attraction Annual Ticket which offers one year’s unlimited entry – meaning you’ve got plenty of time to explore the many museums, warships, climbing towers, assault courses, simulators and more
Your annual All Attraction ticket includes entrance to:
- The Mary Rose
- HMS M.33
- HMS Victory
- HMS Warrior 1860
- Boathouse 4
- Action Stations
- Harbour Tour – subject to timetable & availability
- The National Museum of the Royal Navy Portsmouth
- Royal Navy Submarine Museum (Gosport)
- Explosion Museum of Naval Firepower (Gosport)
- A Waterbus service to Gosport – subject to timetable
- 36 Hours; Jutland 1916, The Battle That Won The War
* Adult – deal price £19.25…£35.00
* Child – deal price £8.25…normally £15.00
* Concession – deal price £17.33…normally £31.50
* Family One Adults + Three Children – deal price £33.00…normally £60.00
* Family Two Adults + Three Children – deal price £44.00…normally £80.00
This all-attraction ticket takes the guesswork out of planning the perfect day out. Valid all year round* it includes unlimited entry to all our attractions, ships and museums.
Don’t miss a trip to the Mary Rose, Henry VIII’s first love, which for the first time ever provides unrestricted views of the ship and life-sized projections of the crew. And download the new Mary Rose app to get more from your visit.
Or take the new visitor’s route on board the world’s most famous warship, HMS Victory and be one of the first to try our brand new audio guide as the drama of the battle of Trafalgar unfolds, deck-by-deck, hour by hour, when the ship sets sail from Portsmouth.
Visit the Victorian powerhouse, HMS Warrior 1860 as as well as unique Gallipoli Campaign survivor – HMS M.33.
Be wowed, and moved, by the greatest naval battle of all time – the Battle of Jutland – through never-before-seen displays and galleries in the newest blockbuster exhibition 36 Hours: Jutland 1916, The Battle That Won the War.
And if that’s not enough, get out onto the water with the harbour tour and use the water bus to get to the Gosport-based attractions. Submerse yourself in the only remaining Second World War-era submarine, HMS Alliance before visiting neighbouring Explosion Museum of Naval Firepower which tells the exciting story of naval warfare.
With so much to see and do, there are plenty of reasons to return again and again throughout the year.
Visit us at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard for a truly memorable family day out!
See Henry VIII’s one true love, the Mary Rose, as you’ve never seen her before. Be wowed by the stunning panoramic views of the ship from all nine galleries and discover thousands of artefacts recovered from the seabed. Explore our historic ships, including Lord Nelson’s flagship HMS Victory, HMS Warrior 1860, the world’s first iron-hulled armoured warship and HMS M.33, the only surviving ship from the First World War’s Gallipoli Campaign. Visit our new blockbuster exhibition, 36 hours: Jutland 1916, The Battle That Won The War to find out about the greatest naval battle ever fought.
Your day out won’t be complete without an adventure-packed trip to Action Stations, where you can train like a commando or try the new Ninja Force assault course!
Add in a complimentary Harbour Tour to cruise around Portsmouth Harbour.
Portsmouth Historical Dockyard, Portsmouth, United Kingdom