Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, Portsmouth – Eleven Attraction Annual Ticket for Adult – normally up to £39.00 deal price £17.50
The Fine Print
- Voucher is to be printed and redeemed at the Visitor Centre, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, Victory Gate, Portsmouth, PO1 3LJ only
- ID may be required
- Voucher must be redeemed before 30th September 2018
- In exchange you will be provided with a date stamped Eleven Attraction ticket (unlimited visits for up to 12 months)
- Tickets are not valid for special events including the Festival of Christmas on 30th November-2nd December 2018
- Photocopies will not be accepted
- One voucher per person and it is non-transferable
- Tickets are not valid for Mary Rose, Laser Quest & Mini Ports
- Only assistance dogs permitted on site
- Some attractions have restricted disabled access
- For full terms & conditions of tickets visit www.historicdockyard.co.uk/terms. Portsmouth Historic
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offer or package
- Eleven Attraction annual ticket for Adults to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- Ticket is priced per Adult
- A truly memorable day out for all the family
- Visit 36 hours: Jutland 1916, The Battle That Won The War – the story behind the greatest naval battle in history
- Follow in Nelson’s footsteps on HMS Victory as part of an exciting new journey
- Other attractions include HMS Warrior 1860, The National Museum of the Royal Navy Portsmouth, Action Stations, HMS M.33, Boathouse 4 and a Harbour Tour
- Offsite attractions include The Royal Navy Submarine Museum & Explosion Museum of Naval Firepower
- Open daily from 10.00am
- Save 55%
Eye-opening artefacts, awe-inspiring warships and edge-of-your seat stories of bravery.
Gain an insight into Britain’s rich naval history…
Today’s deal is Eleven Attraction Annual Ticket for Adult @ Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, Portsmouth, for only £17.50 per person
Visit Portsmouth Historic Dockyard for a truly memorable family day out.
Explore historic ships, including Lord Nelson’s world famous flagship HMS Victory, Queen Victoria’s HMS Warrior 1860 and the only surviving ship from the First World War’s Gallipoli Campaign, HMS M.33.
Take the complementary waterbus to Gosport and explore Cold War submarine HMS Alliance.
Visit our blockbuster exhibition, 36 hours: Jutland 1916, The Battle That Won The War, to find out about the greatest naval battle ever fought.
Your day out won’t be complete without an adventure-packed trip to Action Stations, where you can train like a Commando or try the Ninja Force assault course.
Add in a complimentary Harbour Tour to cruise around Portsmouth Harbour and see the ships of the modern Royal Navy.
As well as all the maritime history you could ask for, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard also offers a wide range of catering options for when you are ready to take a break from exploring.
Choose from a variety of eating options including Costa Coffee, Boathouse #4, Boathouse No. 7 Restaurant and new for 2018 is the Copper Kettle café onboard HMS Warrior.
With this deal you get an Eleven Attraction Annual Ticket which offers one year’s unlimited entry for only £17.50 (normally £39.00) for an Adult – meaning you’ve got plenty of time to explore the many museums, warships, climbing towers, assault courses, simulators and more
Your Eleven Attraction annual ticket includes entrance to:
- HMS Victory
- HMS Warrior 1860
- HMS M.33
- 36 hours: Jutland 1916, The Battle That Won The War
- The National Museum of the Royal Navy Portsmouth
- Action Stations
- Boathouse 4
- HMS Alliance at the Royal Navy Submarine Museum
- Explosion Museum of Naval Firepower
- Harbour Tours
- The Dockyard Apprentice Exhibition
Also included in the ticket is the waterbus – a complimentary boat ride from Portsmouth Historic Dockyard to the Royal Navy Submarine Museum and Explosion (subject to availability and available on a first come, first served basis).
The Eleven Attraction Ticket is valid for one year and allows you multiple entry for one year to above listed attractions. It does not include entry to the Mary Rose, Laser Quest or Mini Ports. These tickets are not valid for special events including the Festival of Christmas on 30 November – 2 December 2018. Please visit historicdockyard.co.uk for dates.
With so much to see and do, there are plenty of reasons to return again and again throughout the year.
Visit us at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard for a truly memorable family day out!
Explore our historic ships, including Lord Nelson’s flagship HMS Victory, HMS Warrior 1860, the world’s first iron-hulled armoured warship and HMS M.33, the only surviving ship from the First World War’s Gallipoli Campaign. Visit our new blockbuster exhibition, 36 hours: Jutland 1916, The Battle That Won The War to find out about the greatest naval battle ever fought.
Your day out won’t be complete without an adventure-packed trip to Action Stations, where you can train like a commando or try the new Ninja Force assault course!
Add in a complimentary Harbour Tour to cruise around Portsmouth Harbour.
Portsmouth Historical Dockyard, Portsmouth, United Kingdom