Red Squirrel Property Shop, Islandwide – Tenant Finder Fee Package – normally £750.00 deal price £360.00
- Tenant Finder Fee package
- Family-run firm
- Islands award-winning estate agent
- Professional friendly service
- Let the experts do all the hard work
- Vet all prospective tenants
- Includes full marketing
About this deal
House about this.
Let your property quickly and efficiently with this package…
Today’s deal is Tenant Finder Fee Package @ Red Squirrel Property Shop, Island-wide, for only £360.00
Red Squirrel Property Shop are a family-run business with over 180 years combined experience.
Their devoted team handle property sales, lettings and maintenance, all the time supplying a friendly and supportive approach plus the best service possible.
With this package Red Squirrel Property Shop will vet all enquiries and match prospective tenants based on your specific criteria.
They will then arrange viewings, obtain tenant feedback and liaise with you to progress the tenancy.
Red Squirrel will also put your property on major property websites until it is let.
The Tenant Finder Fee package includes:
- Carrying out market appraisal & provide written valuation letter
- Advertising of your property & providing full property details. Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Full marketing on a range of national portals including Rightmove, Zoopla, On the Market, Prime Location
- Advertising in the local paper & all other local outlets i.e. Red Squirrel website, Wight Agents, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Full Referencing on Tenants, including Employer & Character References: Right to reside in the Country Checks, Credit Checks & Landlord References. Proof of ID. (Passport, Driving Licence, NI No. Utility Bill)
- Proof of financial stability (bank statements)
- Preparation of Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (three copies) signed & witnessed
- Inventory & Schedule of Condition, including dated photographs
- Approval of Guarantors & Pet Addendum (if applicable) signed & witnessed
- Hand over keys & Check in Tenants
- Collect one month’s Rent in advance. Set up a Standing Order for the Rental Payments to the Landlord
- Take Meter reading & finalising utility accounts & inform all services
- Collect one month’s Deposit & Deal with the Deposit Lodgement & release with the DPS (DEPOSIT PROTECTION SERVICE)
- Check all legalities are in place for the Landlord, which include: Gas Safety Certificate: Energy Performance Certificate (EPC): Portable Appliance Testing (PST) Certificate (if applicable) Legionella Risk assessments: Smoke & CO2 Alarms.
- Advice on rent increases & current market trends
- Negotiating between Landlord & Tenant
- Provide Tenant with the government ‘How to Rent’ booklet
If you are looking to find the best tenants let Red Squirrel Property Shop provide everything you need to make renting your property as smooth as possible!
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher is valid from 18th June 2019 – 18th June 2020
- Voucher is valid Monday-Saturday (subject to available appointments)
- No tie-in