Ryde Tandoori, Ryde – Tasty Indian Meal for Two including Mains plus Rice & Naan Bread – normally up to £30.35 deal price £17.95
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Each voucher is for Two Mains plus One Rice & One Naan
- Voucher is valid until 30th November 2017
- Valid Monday, Tuesday & Thursday only
- Not valid For King Prawn Dansak
- Delicious Indian dining for two
- Choose a main course each from the extensive menu
- Starters include butterflied king prawns and chicken tikka pakora.
- Mains include bhunas, passandas, kormas and much more.
- You’ll also get a rice & naan
- Based in the centre of Ryde
- A modern restaurant with a great menu & modern decor
‘Some Like It Hot!’ decreed Marilyn Monroe and we almost agree.
But we’ve expanded the audience and now think everyone will agree…
Today’s deal is Tasty Indian Meal for Two including Mains plus One Rice & One Naan Bread @ Ryde Tandoori, Ryde, for only £17.95
Boasting authentic, fresh cuisine served by friendly and helpful staff, Ryde Tandoori is the only Indian restaurant worth visiting if you’re after gourmet food without the high-end price tag.
This family-run business was the first Indian cuisine restaurant to be established on the Island.
The Ali family moved to the Island in 1962 and created their first restaurant originally known as ‘The Taj Mahal’, just around the corner.
Although the Island has seen many changes over the years the one thing that has remained unchanged is the high quality of cuisine that has been passed down the family line to this present day.
Simply arrive with an empty stomach, sit back in the comfortable surroundings and peruse the expansive menu packed full of classic dishes
Choose from traditional favourites such Korma, Vindaloo, Bhuna, Dansak or Rogan dishes.
Or why not go for the House Specialities including the likes of Garlic Chicken, Chicken or Lamb Tikka Masala, Chicken Bemisal, Bengal Roast Chicken, Lamb Passanda, Achari Lamb, Lanka Chicken or Tandoori King Prawn Jalfrezi.
The expansive menu offers something for everyone; spice novices will enjoy the korma or passanda dishes, whilst those with an asbestos mouth should definitely tackle the extra-spicy chicken jalfrezi or pathia!
You’ll also get One naan and One rice dish of your choice to mop up every last drop.
The Ryde Tandoori offers Indian cuisine to tempt any appetite. Enjoy traditional dishes prepared from the finest ingredients and cooked to order.
Ryde Tandoori, Union Street, Ryde, United Kingdom