The Argyll Hotel, Dunoon – Five-Day Trip direct from the Island including Half-Board Accommodation, Entertainment, Coach Travel and Ferry Crossings – deal price £264.00 per person or £25.00 per person deposit option
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Trip takes place from 30th April – 4th May 2018
- Trip includes return coach travel to your choice of Island pick-up point
- Trip includes return ferry crossing
- Itinerary information is approximate & subject to change
- Price is per person based on two people sharing a room
- Single supplement is £20.00 payable direct (subject to availability)
- Scotland five-day trip
- Lovely seaside hotel in Dunoon
- Includes four-nights half-board accommodation
- Great spot to relax & unwind
- £25.00 per person deposit option available
- Train available to travel into Glasgow & Edinburgh
- Includes return ferry & coach travel
- Choice of Island pick-up points
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Looking for unspoiled Scotland in all its picturesque glory?
Pencil this date in your diary, we’ve got the perfect place to escape…
Today’s deal is Five-Day Dunoon Trip direct from the Island including Four Nights Half-Board Accommodation, Entertainment, Ferry Crossings & Coach, for only £264.00 per person or £25.00 per person deposit option
Dunoon is a great base to explore the beautiful west coast of Scotland, there is also a ferry to cross the river to Gourock where frequent trains run to Glasgow and central Scotland.
The elegant Argyll Hotel is located in a prime position along the River Clyde, featuring stunning sea views. The hotel is renowned for its traditional Scottish feel and high level of customer service.
The hotels 33 en-suite bedrooms are beautifully designed to complement the hotel and feature flat screen TV, free wi-fi and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel also has a lift for guests to use.
The hotel boasts both a traditional Scottish restaurant serving hearty meals from an a la carte menu as well as a premier Italian restaurant. After a busy day exploring the stunning Scottish Highlands the hotel’s bar is a great place to relax and unwind, serving a selection of drinks including a number of Scottish Malts.
This trip runs from Monday 30th April – Friday 4th May 2018 and is priced £264.00 per person based on two people sharing a room (single supplement is £20.00 payable direct) or choose the £25.00 deposit option (balance due four weeks before trip)
Island pick-ups will be in the early morning for the 4.00am ferry to the mainland, arriving at the hotel approximately 6.00pm. Hotel departure will be around 8.30am for an evening ferry (all timings are subject to change)
Pick-up points are: Shanklin – Landguard Road Bus Lay-by (Co-op) | Lake – Memorial Bus Lay-by (Tesco) | Sandown – Victoria Road Bus Lay-by (Library) | Brading – Bullring Bus Lay-by | Ryde – Hovertravel Coach Park | Newport – Coppins Bridge Car Park (coach bays) | East Cowes – Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal