Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary, Wroxall – Shetland Pony Trek for Adults and Kids with choice of Meals – normally up to £19.95 deal price from £11.95
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions
- Seven days notice for bookings
- Booking essential
- Voucher is valid from 27th December 2018-30th March 2019
- May purchase multiple vouchers
- Seven days notice required for bookings
- Please ensure you wear suitable wet weather gear & wellies
- Child deal is for kids aged 7-12-years-old
- Entry to Donkey Sanctuary is free with ample free car parking
- Shetland Pony Treks
- Treks for Adult & Kids
- Includes meal
- Fab Christmas gift
- Help support the charity
- Tasty cafe at Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary
- Fun family day out
- Get up close to the donkeys & ponies
- Locally-sourced ingredients
- Open seven days a week – long expiry
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Little donkey, little donkey on the dusty road.
We’ve got a wonderful offering definitely worth plodding on for…
Today’s deal is Shetland Pony Trek for Adults & Kids with Choice of Eat @ The IOW Donkey Sanctuary, Wroxall, from only £11.95
The Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary is a registered Charity providing a secure, peaceful and happy home for donkeys which have been neglected, abandoned or in need of care since 1987.
The Sanctuary is free to visit and get an insight into animal rescue, with donations warmly welcomed once you’ve seen their good works.
We are delighted to be offering Shetland Pony Treks for Adults and Kids – the perfect Christmas gift!
This 30-minute experience includes a Shetland Pony Groom before taking a rugged miniature Shetland pony for a walk around the pony trek. Mud, rain, cold – the ponies love it!
* Adult Shetland Pony Trek with Bowl of Homemade Soup & Baguette – deal price £12.95…normally £19.95
* Child Shetland Pony Trek with Lunch Bag (7-12-years-old) – deal price £12.95…normally £19.95
Lunch Bag consists of half a sandwich, crisps, soft drink & jelly squeeze
* Adult Shetland Pony Trek with Hot Drink & Cake – deal price £11.95…normally £18.95
* Child Shetland Pony Trek with Drink & Cake (7-12-years-old) – deal price £11.95…normally £18.95
Please ensure suitable wet weather gear and wellies as it can be wet and muddy underfoot.
While you are visiting go along and try Dillon’s Cafe – named after the very first donkey given a home at the Sanctuary.
All food is all locally-sourced Island produce, where available.
Come and meet the donkeys and visit the shop – and leave having made new friends.
The Sanctuary is based between Shanklin and Ventnor on the road to Wroxall, Isle of Wight and we are open 10am till 4:30pm, weather permitting. Everyone is welcome to come and visit our lovely donkeys including well behaved dogs. We would like to thank all of you who have helped us over the years with donations, fundraising, adoptions, raffle tickets and sales of our Christmas cards. You have all been so kind and we are very grateful for your support. We would not be able to continue the work that we do without you, our loyal supporters.
Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary, Saint John's Road, Wroxall, United Kingdom