Solent Forts – No Man’s Fort Discovery Day with Three-Course Lunch – normally £65.00 deal price £48.75
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher is valid until 30th October 2018
- Voucher is valid Wednesday and Thursday subject to availability
- Please book early to secure your chosen date
- Day Experience package is priced per person & includes Lunch
- Package includes departure & return to Gunwharf Quays
- The boat will leave Gunwharf Quays at 12.00pm – please be there for 11.30am at the latest
- Spend an unforgettable day on No Man’s Fort
- Enjoy a Three-Course Lunch
- Long valid period
- Private island with spectacular views across The Solent
- Four-floor venue features rooftop hot tubs, fire pit & sauna
- Very limited availability
- Receive a link to save 15% off Wightlink foot passenger rates
*** please note this is now only available on Wednesday and Thursday now all other dates sold out***
Discover the hidden wonders of an incredible man-made sea fortress…
Today’s deal is No Man’s Fort Discovery Day with Three-Course Lunch @ No Man’s Fort, The Solent, for only £48.75 per person
No Man’s Fort is an offshore fort in The Solent, just 1.4 miles from the Isle of Wight.
Topped with a large platform dotted with hot tubs, sundecks and even a lighthouse, the fort is perfectly positioned for a stylish escape at sea.
With today’s package, you will enjoy a midweek day trip to this remarkable venue until 30th October 2018 – and we will also send you a link which saves you 15% off Wightlink foot passenger rates
Built as a line of defence against enemy attacks on the Solent and Portsmouth coasts, the fort offers an intriguing insight into a long-gone era and stands tribute to the skill and expertise required to plan and construct this incredible sea based defence.
Your guided historical tour around the fort will give you the opportunity to discover the secrets of the incredible fortress where you’ll see the breadth and scale of the fort, appreciate the multi million pound refurbishment which has gently enhanced the forts original features and learn the significance of each and every room, from the lighthouse to the cellars.
During your visit to No Man’s Fort you will also be treated to a delicious three course lunch – menus are updated seasonally – served in the Mess Hall.
With any free time on board, be sure to sample the delights of The Lord Nelson Pub or sunbathe on the roof deck before being whisked back to dry land.
This immersive experience is a great day out and one truly not to be missed.
Located off the coast of Portsmouth, drop anchor in the Solent and experience our genuinely unique award winning venues. Each of our three forts offers a distinct experience, so for the ultimate hotel stay, an unusual exclusive use venue for weddings and events, or a historical tour, set sail for Solent Forts.
Solent Forts, Portsmouth, United Kingdom