Solent Forts – Luxury No Man’s Fort Saturday Four-Course Lunch & Experience Days – deal price £99.00
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Voucher is valid on Saturday 4th or Saturday 18th November 2017 only
- Day Experience package is priced per person & includes Lunch
- Package includes departure & return to Gunwharf Quays
- The boat will leave Gunwharf Quays at 12.00pm – please be there for 11.30am at the latest
- Spend an unforgettable day on No Man’s Fort
- Exclusive flash sale
- Choice of dates
- Enjoy Saturday Lunch
- Private island with spectacular views across The Solent
- Four-floor venue features rooftop hot tubs, fire pit & sauna
- Very limited availability
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Looking to escape the Island for a bit and discover somewhere unique, yet still close to home?
Experience a breathtaking bolthole in the middle of the Solent…
Today’s deal is Luxury No Man’s Fort Saturday Four-Course Lunch & Experience Day @ No Man’s Fort, The Solent, for only £99.00 per person
No Man’s Fort is an offshore fort in The Solent, just 1.4 miles from the Isle of Wight.
Topped with a large platform dotted with hot tubs, sundecks and even a lighthouse, the fort is perfectly positioned for a stylish escape at sea.
With today’s packages, you will enjoy a day trip to this remarkable venue on Saturday 4th or Saturday 18th November 2017
During your visit, No Man’s Fort’s four floors of luxurious facilities will keep you entertained.
Enjoy a welcome drinks reception followed by a four course lunch.
* Day Trip with Lunch including Return Crossing on Saturday 4th November – deal price £99.00 per person
* Day Trip with Lunch including Return Crossing on Saturday 18th November – deal price £99.00 per person
Your Lunch will feature the likes of:
- Duck & Chestnut Terrine with Ale Chutney, Local Leaves, Soda Bread Biscotti & White Truffle Oil
- Fried South Coast Mackerel with Horseradish Cream, Wild Rocket & Caviar
- Thyme Roasted Breast of Corn Fed Chicken, Champ Mash, Creamed Cabbage & Bacon, Heritage Carrot Textures & Pan Juices
- Cinnamon Semi-Freddo Roast Pear, Caramel & Clotted Cream
Whether you soak up the electric atmosphere from the rooftop fire pit, in the games room or cabaret bar, you’ll never want to leave your private island.
Located off the coast of Portsmouth, drop anchor in the Solent and experience our genuinely unique award winning venues. Each of our three forts offers a distinct experience, so for the ultimate hotel stay, an unusual exclusive use venue for weddings and events, or a historical tour, set sail for Solent Forts.
Solent Forts, Portsmouth, United Kingdom