Solent Forts – Luxury No Man’s Fort Saturday Three-Course Lunch and Experience Days – normally £99.00 deal price £75.00
- Spend an unforgettable day on No Man’s Fort
- Three-Course dining
- Exclusive sale
- Choice of dates until October 2019 subject to availability
- Enjoy Saturday Lunch
- Private island with spectacular views across The Solent
- Four-floor venue features rooftop hot tubs, fire pit & sauna
- Very limited availability
About this deal
Looking to escape the Island for a bit and discover somewhere unique, yet still close to home?
Experience a breathtaking bolthole in the middle of the Solent…
Today’s deal is Luxury No Man’s Fort Saturday Three-Course Lunch & Experience Day @ No Man’s Fort, The Solent, for only £75.00 per person
No Man’s Fort is an offshore fort in The Solent, just 1.4 miles from the Isle of Wight.
Topped with a large platform dotted with hot tubs, sundecks and even a lighthouse, the fort is perfectly positioned for a stylish escape at sea.
With today’s packages, you will enjoy a day trip to this remarkable venue on Saturdays from 6th April – 26th October 2019
During your visit, No Man’s Fort’s four floors of luxurious facilities will keep you entertained.
Enjoy a welcome drinks reception followed by a sumptuous three course lunch.
Your Lunch will feature the likes of:
- Duck & Chestnut Terrine with Ale Chutney, Local Leaves, Soda Bread Biscotti & White Truffle Oil or Fried South Coast Mackerel with Horseradish Cream, Wild Rocket & Caviar
- Thyme Roasted Breast of Corn Fed Chicken, Champ Mash, Creamed Cabbage & Bacon, Heritage Carrot Textures & Pan Juices
- Cinnamon Semi-Freddo Roast Pear, Caramel & Clotted Cream
Whether you soak up the electric atmosphere from the rooftop fire pit, in the games room or cabaret bar, you’ll never want to leave your private island.
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher is valid from 6th April-26th October 2019 subject to availability
- Voucher is valid Saturdays only
- Day Experience package is priced per person & includes Three-Course Lunch
- Package includes departure & return to Gunwharf Quays
- The boat will leave Gunwharf Quays at 12.00pm – please be there for 11.30am at the latest