Solent Forts – Luxury No Man’s Fort Sunday Three-Course Lunch and Experience Days – normally £99.00 deal price £75.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher includes link to discounted Wightlink crossing
- Voucher is valid from 7th April – 27th October 2019 subject to availability
- Voucher is valid Sundays only
- Please book early to secure your chosen date
- Day Experience package is priced per person & includes Three-Course Lunch
- Package includes departure & return to Gunwharf Quays
- The boat will leave Gunwharf Quays at 12.00pm – please be there for 11.30am at the latest
- 15% off Wightlink Passenger fares available link will be on your voucher
- Spend an unforgettable day on No Man’s Fort
- Exclusive Sunday Lunch package
- Choice of dates until end of October 2019
- Three delicious courses
- Private island with spectacular views across The Solent
- Four-floor venue features rooftop hot tubs, fire pit & sauna
- Very limited availability
- Save 15% off Wightlink foot passenger rates
Looking for a day out beyond compare?
Experience a breathtaking bolthole in the middle of the Solent…
Today’s deal is No Man’s Fort Sunday Three-Course Lunch & Experience Day @ No Man’s Fort, The Solent, for only £75.00 per person
No Man’s Fort is an offshore fort in The Solent, just 1.4 miles from the Isle of Wight.
Topped with a large platform dotted with hot tubs, sundecks and even a lighthouse, the fort is perfectly positioned for a stylish escape at sea.
With today’s packages, you will enjoy a day trip to this remarkable venue to enjoy Sunday Lunch – valid until October 2019 – and we will also send you a link to save 15% off Wightlink foot passenger rates
During your visit, No Man’s Fort’s four floors of luxurious facilities will keep you entertained.
Your delectable three course set-menu lunch, designed by the fort chefs and made using only the finest British ingredients, is cooked to perfection and served in the Mess Hall – where cannons once stood protecting the coastline and harbour.
Your Lunch will feature the likes of:
- Pheasant & Girolle Terrine with Ale Chutney, Baby Herb Salad & Soda Bread Biscotti
- Cured Fish with Wild Rocket & Lemon
- Roast Sirloin of Aged British Beef, Goose Fat Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, Yorkshire Pudding & Gravy
- New Season Fruits, Clotted Cream Ice Cream & Almond Dust
Whether you soak up the electric atmosphere from the rooftop fire pit, in the games room or cabaret bar, you’ll never want to leave your private island.
Located off the coast of Portsmouth, drop anchor in the Solent and experience our genuinely unique award winning venues. Each of our three forts offers a distinct experience, so for the ultimate hotel stay, an unusual exclusive use venue for weddings and events, or a historical tour, set sail for Solent Forts.
Solent Forts, Portsmouth, United Kingdom