Solent and Wightline Cruises – The Dickens Christmas Festival Special Return Boat Trip Tickets – normally up to £7.00 deal price from £3.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher
- Take your voucher to the Thetis Terminal & show when you book in
- Voucher valid Friday 30th November, Saturday 1st or Sunday 2nd December 2018
- Each voucher is only valid for one return crossing per person
- Free parking in the Thetis Terminal yard on a first come first served basis
- Departs Cowes 9.30am arriving at Gunwharf 10.30am
- Return trip leaves Gunwharf around 4.15pm arriving at Cowes 5.15pm
- Please listen to all announcements on board
- Limited spaces per sailing
- Crossings are always weather dependant & may be cancelled at short notice
- Return boat trip tickets
- Getaway & visit The Dickens Christmas Festival
- Adult & child options
- Daily crossings Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Enjoy shopping & dining with family & friends
- Friendly family-run company
- Explore Portsmouth Historic Dockyard sites
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Fancy escaping the Island for a few hours and exploring what’s on the other side this festive season?
Well now is the time to take to the water with one of our most popular offers…
Today’s deal is The Dickens Christmas Festival Special Return Boat Trip Tickets from Cowes to Gunwharf Quays @ Solent & Wightline Cruises from only £3.00
Solent & Wightline Cruises are an Island-based company which has been operating for over 30 years in and around the Solent and Portsmouth area.
They have an extensive fleet of vessels which can hold anywhere from 75 to 500 passengers.
They operate regular boat trips from Cowes to the likes of Gunwharf Quays Shopping Centre in Portsmouth, The Historic Dockyard in Portsmouth, and Ocean Village in Southampton.
This deal is for a return day trip aboard a passenger boat from Cowes to Portsmouth landing at Gunwharf Quays – available Friday 30th November, Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd December – perfect for anyone visiting The Dickens Christmas Festival at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard!
Following the 60-minute crossing you will have several hours to wander around the Festival.
* Adult Return Ticket – deal price £5.00…normally £7.00
* Child Return Ticket – deal price £3.00…normally £5.00
This deal always makes waves and proves a splash hit with you lovely people.
So why not grab the family, someone special or just your credit card and go explore somewhere different – with TPIW and Solent & Wightline Cruises.
Solent & Wightline Cruises offer Boat Trips, Private Charters & Harbour Tours in and around the Portsmouth/Isle of Wight area. Established over 30 years ago they are a family-run company who pride themselves in offering fantastic service. If their regular cruises don't meet your needs, then they can tailormake a cruise to suit your requirements. For further information visit their website www.solentcruises.co.uk