Isle of Wight Sports Club, Seaview – Summer Sports Camps for Kids – normally up to £35.00 deal price from £15.00
The Fine Print
- Choose your dates from dropdown menu
- Print off voucher & follow instructions to book asap
- May purchase multiples
- Camps run throughout holidays – check dates as detailed in the deal
- Half Day Camps are suitable for kids aged 5+
- Full Day Camps are suitable for kids aged 7-16-years-old
- Refreshments provided
- Kids attending full day camps should bring a packed lunch
- Summer holiday sports camps for kids
- Geared towards youngsters aged 5-16-years-old
- Half & Full Day camps available
- Choice of dates available
- Includes likes of Tennis, Football, Squash & team games
- Choose one day or book multiples
- Great for kids to get active during the summer holidays
- Professional sports coaching
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
School is almost out so why not get kids out and away from their phones and TV and playing sport this summer…
Today’s deal is Choice of Half & Full Day School Holiday Sports Camps for Kids @ Isle of Wight Sports Club, Seaview, from only £15.00
Summer’s a time for fun in the sun, but even the most devoted of parents will want some time in the shade without the kids!
Thanks to today’s deal, kids can enjoy a fab day under the care of the qualified and friendly staff at Isle of Wight Sports Club in Seaview.
BB Tennis sports camps coaches are DBS Checked, First Aid Trained, Safe & Inclusive Trained and LTA Registered Tennis Coach
They have put together an array of fun-filled Half or Full Day Camps jam-packed with exciting sports designed to keep youngsters aged 5-16-years-old entertained.
* Half Day Sports Camps (9.00am-12.00pm) for Kids aged 5-years-old plus – deal price £15.00
* Full Day Sports Camps (9.00am-3.00pm) for Kids aged 7-16-years-old – deal price £26.00
BB Tennis will be running the Holiday Sports Camps during the summer school holidays. The camps are a great way to keep your kids busy when they would usually be at school! There will be a range of sports available including Tennis, Squash, Badminton, Touch Tennis, Football, Handball & Team Games
Refreshments are included but please provide your child with a packed lunch for the full day camp. Snacks can be purchased at the Club, if required.
The Camps take place on most Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays during the summer break – dates are August 7th, 9th, 11th, 14th, 16th, 18th, 21st, 23rd, 25th & 28th
Whether they fancy picking up some skills on the pitch, want to practice becoming the next Wimbledon winner or simply are looking to make some new BBFs, there’s bound to be some good clean fun for everyone.
The doors to IWSC were first opened in 1936, providing tennis, badminton, squash courts - which at the time were claimed to be among the finest in the country.
In September 1998 Anne and Alan Blackburn became aware of this hidden gem and, although it had sadly lost much of its original sparkle, felt sheer excitement at the potential unfolding before them.
During the next two years a programme of refurbishment and improvement was implemented. Anne and Alan complimented the original courts with the addition of an air-conditioned gymnasium, indoor swimming pool, steam room and saunas.
The latest ‘Olympus’ all weather service was laid to the tennis court and floodlighting installed to provide tennis facilities into the late or dark winter evenings.
Isle of Wight Sports Club, Ryde Road, Seaview, United Kingdom