St Maur, Ventnor – Fab One or Two-Night Dine & Stay Packages for Two – normally up to £356.00 deal price from £89.95
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- May buy multiples
- Early booking essential
- Voucher valid until 30th March 2018
- Available seven days a week subject to availability
- Includes Dinner & Breakfast for Two throughout stay
- One or Two-Night getaway for two
- Gorgeous four-star guesthouse
- Family-run guest accommodation
- Includes Five-Course Dinner & Breakfast
- Beautiful bedrooms
- Close to town & beach
- Fabulous renovated Victorian villa
- Special ferry rates available
- Save 50%
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
There’s nothing quite like a traditional seaside getaway to bring back childhood memories.
Times were simple then, and all that mattered was that your ice cream had a flake in it…
Today’s deal is a Fabulous One or Two-Night Dine & Stay Package including Five-Course Dinner & Breakfast for Two @ St Maur, Ventnor, from only £89.95
Nestling in a sheltered spot in Ventnor looking out towards the sea is four-star St Maur.
Originally built in 1876, this converted Victorian villa boasts nine gorgeous en-suite bedrooms.
St Maur has been in the same family since 1966 and has been run by two successive generations.
The owners pride themselves on offering a friendly, family-run guesthouse which delivers good food, friendly service and comfort.
Bedrooms are en-suite and include tea and coffee making facilities plus colour TV. Most rooms have a view overlooking the park and the sea beyond.
You will both enjoy a Five-Course Evening Dinner – which changes daily – plus a hearty Full English Breakfast the following morning.
* Dine & Stay for One Night for Two People – deal price £89.95…normally £178.00 – stay any day of the week including weekends plus Five-Course Evening Dinner & Breakfast each
* Dine & Stay for Two Nights for Two People – deal price £179.95…normally £356.00 – stay any two days of the week including weekends plus Five-Course Evening Dinner & Breakfast each
Dinner includes the likes of Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce / Soup / Roast Leg of Lamb & Mint Sauce plus Accompaniments / Choices of Desserts / Cheese & Biscuits / Coffee & Mints
There is a fully licensed bar and a lounge which still retains its Victorian grandeur – the perfect spot to sit and read, relax or meet fellow guests.
St Maur is ideal for walking holidays, close to Ventnor Park and the beautiful Botanic Garden.
* special discounted ferry rates available – organise directly with St Maur when booking *
David and Jan are resident proprietors of St Maur, which has been in the family since 1966 and have built a reputation for good home cooked food and friendly service.Standing in spacious grounds with its own car park, the guesthouse faces due south and enjoys maximum sunshine. If you are looking for a quiet break or main holiday with plenty of walks, then this is the retreat for you.All rooms are ensuite with tea and coffee making facilities and TV. Most rooms were recently refurbished and have been fitted with pine style furnishings.There is a mixture of double, twin and family rooms, some with queen size beds. Most rooms have a view overlooking the park and the sea beyond - all overlook gardens to the east, west or south; no north facing rooms.
St Maur Hotel, Castle Road, Ventnor, United Kingdom