The Bistro, Ventnor – Earlybird Two-Course Evening Dinner or Lunch for Two – normally up to £52.00 deal price £35.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Essential you quote TPIW when calling to book or your voucher will be forfeited on the night
- Voucher is valid until 27th October 2017
- Voucher is valid for Evening Dinner at 6.00pm on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
- Voucher is valid for Lunch between 12.00pm-1.00pm Wednesday – Saturday
- Not valid Bank Holidays
- Each voucher is for Two-Course Earlybird Evening Dinner for Two
- Choose from Starter & Main or Main & Dessert
- May upgrade to Three-Courses payable direct to The Bistro on the day
- Strictly one voucher per person – you may purchase multiples as gifts
- Supplements on certain dishes as detailed in deal – payable direct on the day
- Early booking essential
- Wonderful Two-Course Earlybird Evening Dinner or Lunch for Two at The Bistro
- Locally-sourced ingredients
- Mouthwatering selection of inspired dishes
- Fantastic open kitchen – watch your food being prepared
- Traditional cuisine with a twist
- Enjoy the tempting menu
- TPIW favourite – one you need to discover
- Very limited availability
Wonderful ingredients, dishes bursting with flavour, all cooked with impeccable flair.
TPIW is delighted to bring something which ticks all those important boxes and is guaranteed to wow…
Today’s deal is a Tempting Two-Course Earlybird Evening Dinner or Lunch for Two @ The Bistro, Ventnor, for only £35.00
In the heart of Ventnor you’ll find The Bistro – earning a well-deserved reputation for serving mouthwatering cuisine brimming with Island ingredients.
The Bistro uses local fish, meat and vegetables – all carefully prepared for you.
The open kitchen allows you to see, hear and smell what’s going on – as talented chef Andy Holloway works his magic.
Dishes at The Bistro are constantly evolving and changing as the year progresses, and there is always something new on the specials board.
With this tempting deal you will have the opportunity to enjoy an Earlybird Evening Dinner or Lunch at this fabulous eating spot and all that the fantastic menu has to offer.
Enjoy Any Two-Courses – either Starter & Main or Main & Dessert from the menu – for just £35.00 for Two People
Choose from the likes of:
* Starters – Duck Liver Parfait with Fig & Onion Chutney & Crostini | Heritage Tomato Salad with Cherry Buffalo Mozzarella & Basil Pesto | Asparagus & Smoked Salmon with Horseradish Mayonnaise | Ventnor Bay Crab Ramekin in a thick sauce with Tarragon, Dill & Mustard with Cheese Crust. Served with Crostini | Soup of the Day
* Mains – Pan-fried Seabass – 1 fillet/2 fillets on a Risotto of Ventnor Crab, Fresh Tomato, Chilli & Garlic with Dressed Salad Leaves | Tuscan Vegetable Ragout with assorted Vegetables, Beans, Capers, Olives & Herbs cooked slowly & served with Smoked Paprika seasoned Sauté Potatoes & Baby Leaf Salad | Grilled Hake Fillet & King Prawns with Potato Fries, Pea Puree, Spring Onion, Garlic & Crayfish Butter & Dressed Salad Leaves | Fillet Steak or Pavé Rump Steak topped with Duck Liver Pate with Green Vegetables, Potato Rosti & Madeira Sauce | Roasted Chicken Fillet filled with Parma Ham, Basil, Fresh Tomato & Island Goats Cheese with Potato Rosti, Garlic Spinach | Roasted Pork Fillet with Roasted New Potatoes, Mange Tout, Pea Puree & a Fennel, Apple, Smoked Pancetta & Island Ale Sauce
* Desserts – Valhrona Caramalia Chocolate Mousse Tart with Salted Caramel Chips, Swiss Chocolate Ice Cream & Butterscotch Sauce. Add a 25ml shot of Frangelico £3.50 | Peach & Amaretto Cheesecake with Raspberry Sorbet | Summer Pudding with Summer Berries & Spiced Port Syrup soaked White Bread, layered & served with Orange Cream Fraiche | Floating Island with Poached & glazed Meringue with Crème Anglaise, Toasted Almonds & Hazelnut Praline | Cheese Board with a selection of Isle of Wight Cheeses, Fig Chutney & locally baked Biscuits Add a 50ml shot of Malvasia dessert wine £4.00
Supplements: £2.00 for the Crab Ramekin, £7.50 for the Fillet Steak, £4.50 for the large Seabass, £1.50 for the Cheese Board
A wonderful wine list and local ales also add to the menu.
The Bistro offerings are always hugely popular and this exclusive deal is very limited and served up to allow Islanders the opportunity to experience the subtle changes and fabulous menu for themselves.
If you savour great food, excellent service and gorgeous surroundings, make sure The Bistro is on your to do list.
The Bistro has an open kitchen - allowing you to see, hear and smell what's going on. For the best possible experience for diners, The Bistro uses local fish, meat and vegetables whenever possible Watch the chefs working or enjoy the art on the walls, as local and foreign artists of the highest quality and integrity show off their work. The Bistro can accommodate groups - please ring to discuss your requirements whether you are planning a private dinner, meeting or party.
Ventnor PO38 1SX, United Kingdom