The Bistro, Ventnor – Decadent Lunch Sharing Fish Platter for Two – normally £59.95 deal price £45.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Essential you quote TPIW when calling to book or your voucher will be forfeited
- Voucher is valid from 1st July – 31st August 2017
- Voucher is valid lunchtimes 12.00pm – 2.00pm Wednesday – Sunday
- Voucher not valid Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday of Bank Holiday Weekends
- One voucher per person
- Delicious Sharing Fish Platter for Two at The Bistro
- Locally-sourced ingredients
- Mouthwatering selection of fish
- Fantastic open kitchen – watch your food being prepared
- Traditional cuisine with a twist
- TPIW favourite – one you need to discover
- Very limited availability
We’ve hooked you a top notch dish of the day to enjoy with someone special…
Today’s deal is a Tempting Lunch Sharing Fish Platter for Two @ The Bistro, Ventnor, for only £45.00
In the heart of Ventnor you’ll find The Bistro – earning a well-deserved reputation for serving mouthwatering cuisine brimming with Island ingredients.
The Bistro uses local fish, meat and vegetables – all carefully prepared for you.
The open kitchen allows you to see, hear and smell what’s going on – as talented chef Andy Holloway works his magic.
Dishes at The Bistro are constantly evolving and changing as the year progresses, and there is always something new on the specials board.
With this tempting deal you will have the opportunity to enjoy a Lunch Fish Platter for Two at this fabulous eating spot.
It includes the likes of:
- Ventnor Bay Crab Ramekin with Cheese Crust
- Pan-fried Sea Bass Fillet, Hake & King Prawns in a Spring Onion, Garlic & Crayfish Butter
- Island Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Crayfish Salad with Horseradish Mayonnaise
- Crispy Fried Salt & Pepper Calamari
- All served with Fries, Homemade Tartare Sauce & Lemon
A wonderful wine list and local ales also add to the menu.
The Bistro offerings are always hugely popular and this exclusive deal is very limited and served up to allow Islanders the opportunity to experience the subtle changes and fabulous menu for themselves.
If you savour great food, excellent service and gorgeous surroundings, make sure The Bistro is on your to do list.
The Bistro has an open kitchen - allowing you to see, hear and smell what's going on. For the best possible experience for diners, The Bistro uses local fish, meat and vegetables whenever possible Watch the chefs working or enjoy the art on the walls, as local and foreign artists of the highest quality and integrity show off their work. The Bistro can accommodate groups - please ring to discuss your requirements whether you are planning a private dinner, meeting or party.
Ventnor PO38 1SX, United Kingdom