* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Father’s Day shopping got you feeling frazzled?
Win Dad’s heart the old fashioned way, through his stomach…
Today’s deal is Fathers Day Mega Breakfast Challenge with Photoshoot or Choice of Breakfasts with Hot Drink & Photoshoot @ The Captain’s Table, Ryde, from only £5.50
Forgot roast lunches or fancy overpriced dining…start Father’s Day the proper way with this gut-busting deal.
The Captain’s Table are giving Dads the chance to wipe the plate clean on their special day.
They have launched the Father’s Day Mega Breakfast Challenge which takes place on Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th June
This mammoth brekkie features a mountain of freshly-cooked ingredients including Four Bacon, Four Sausage, Four Eggs, Four Black Pudding, Chip, Mushrooms, Tinned Tomatoes, Beans, Fried Bread & Toast
Anyone who manages to complete it will be presented with a certificate!
Also included in this package is a Photoshoot at the cafe, beach or nearby canoe lake.
The Fathers Day Mega Breakfast Challenge with Photoshoot – deal price £6.95…normally up to £37.95
If all grub sounds too much we have smaller breakfast options available including Photoshoot – deal price only £5.50 per person…normally up to £33.50
* The Medium Full English Breakfast includes Bacon, Sausage, Egg, Hash Brown, Mushrooms, Fried Bread, Black Pudding, Beans, Tinned Tomatoes and Toast
Customers may swap one item, additional items will be a supplement payable direct on the day
* The Vegan Breakfast includes Two Vegan Sausages, Hash, Tinned Tomatoes, Beans, Mushrooms and Toast
* The Skinny/Gluten Free Breakfast includes Bacon Medallion, Low fat/GF Sausage, Mushrooms, Beans, Tinned Tomatoes, Scrambled Egg plus Granary Toast/GF Toast
* Bubble & Squeak Cake topped with Bacon & Poached Egg served with Beans
* Chorizo & Herbed Cubed Potatoes topped with Fried Egg served with Warm Pitta
* Soft Muffins topped with Sauteed Spinach, Poached Egg & Creamy Hollandaise Sauce
* Warm American Pancakes with Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup
* Warm American Pancakes with Mixed Berries, Creme Fraiche drizzled with Honey
It’s a sad fact of life that breakfast usually consists of a piece of cold toast on the run to work.
We say make your first meal of the day a memorable one.
Purveyors of perfect breakfast and flavoursome food, The Captains Table is a must-visit.
This family-run restaurant opens all year round and offers a range of delicious menu options to eat-in or takeaway.
Everything is cooked to order, meaning you will enjoy excellent quality and quantity for a reasonable price.