Courtside Cafe, Ryde – Homemade Soup & Drink or Homemade Cake & Drink – normally up to £4.95 deal price from £2.65
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions
- No need to book just turn up
- Vouchers valid until 2nd July 2017
- Voucher is valid six days a week. Closed Mondays
- Voucher use subject to above products being available – the cafe suggest calling beforehand to check
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for any other products
- Fab new cafe in the grounds of Ryde Mead Tennis Club
- Choose from Homemade Soup & Drink or Homemade Cake & Drink
- Delicious daily options
- Island roasted coffee & Twining’s Tea
- Tasty ingredients – many locally-sourced
- Gluten free options available
- Warm & welcoming
- Great views across the courts & Solent
- Discover somewhere different
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Stop causing a racquet and listen.
We have a couple of tasty offers you are going to love…
Today’s deal is Choice of Homemade Soup with Hot or Cold Drink or Slice of Homemade Cake with Hot or Cold Drink @ Courtside Cafe, Ryde, from only £2.65
Courtside Cafe is a wonderful stop-off spot which has recently opened within the grounds of Ryde Mead Tennis Club.
The warm and welcoming cafe is surrounded by beautiful gardens, tennis courts and boasts lovely views over the Solent.
The owners aim is to serve up tasty, wholesome homemade food, made with ingredients from local suppliers.
* Bowl of Homemade Soup of the Day with Any Hot or Cold Drink for One – deal price £2.95…normally £4.95
Tuck into a steaming bowl of soup of the day – all freshly-made. You will also enjoy a cup of Island Roasted Coffee or Twining’s Tea or Cold Drink
* Any Slice of Homemade Cake with Any Hot or Cold Drink for One – deal price £2.65…normally £4.25
Indulge in a slice of freshly-made cake – with gluten free options available. You will also enjoy a cup of Island Roasted Coffee or Twining’s Tea or Cold Drink
Get into the swing and discover somewhere new with these ace offers.
Courtside Cafe opened to provide Island Roasted Coffee, homemade cakes, paninis, open sandwiches (summer only) and light bites. The Cafe has free customer WiFi, daily free newspapers to read, toys/books and games for children, wheelchair accessibility, tranquil gardens with outdoor seating, lovely views of the Solent and Tennis equipment for hire to use on the courts.
Church Lane, Ryde PO33 2NB, United Kingdom