The Imperial Hotel, Eastbourne – Three-Day Trips direct from the Island including Half-Board Accommodation, Entertainment, Coach Travel & Ferry Crossings – deal price from £73.00 per person
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Trips take place on Friday 22nd-Sunday 24th September 2017 or Friday 20th-Sunday 22nd October 2017 or Friday 1st-Sunday 3rd December 2017
- Trip includes return coach travel to your choice of Island pick-up point
- Trip includes return ferry crossing
- Itinerary information is approximate & subject to change
- Price is per person based on two people sharing a room
- Single supplement is £20.00 payable direct (subject to availability)
- Eastbourne three-day trips
- Lovely seaside hotel
- Includes two-nights half-board accommodation
- Great spot to relax & unwind
- Dates in September, October & December
- Discover this wonderful seaside town
- Includes return ferry & coach travel
- Choice of Island pick-up points
* choose your date option from dropdown menu *
Please Note – September is now sold out!
If you’re after a good old traditional British break then read on…
Today’s deal is Three-Day Eastbourne Trips Direct from the Island including Two Nights Half-Board Accommodation, Entertainment, Ferry Crossings & Coach, from only £73.00 per person
With one of the top sunshine records in the UK and award-winning beaches, Eastbourne is an ideal holiday destination.
The Imperial Hotel is an impressive Victorian hotel situated less than a hundred yards from the seafront and promenade; plus it’s only a fifteen minute walk from the town centre.
With spacious lounge areas, a newly refurbished Majestic Restaurant and en-suite rooms boasting all the usual amenities, it’s the perfect place to relax and unwind!
With today’s deal you’ll not only get two nights at the hotel, but you’ll also get a slap-up dinner in their restaurant each night of your stay plus entertainment in the ballroom afterwards.
These trips run from Friday 22nd-Sunday 24th September 2017 or Friday 20th-Sunday 22nd October 2017 or Friday 1st-Sunday 3rd December 2017 and are priced from just £73.00 per person depending on date chosen and based on two people sharing a room (single supplement is £20.00 payable direct)
Island pick-ups will be in the morning for the 11.00am ferry to the mainland, arriving at the hotel in the afternoon. Hotel departure will be in the morning for the 3.00pm return ferry (all timings are subject to change)
Pick-up points are: Shanklin – Landguard Road Bus Lay-by (Co-op) | Lake – Memorial Bus Lay-by (Tesco) | Sandown – Victoria Road Bus Lay-by (Library) | Brading – Bullring Bus Lay-by | Ryde – Hovertravel Coach Park | Newport – Coppins Bridge Car Park (coach bays) | East Cowes – Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal