The Old Village Inn, Bembridge – Homemade Suet Crusted Baked Pie with Trimmings plus Dessert for Lunch or Dinner – normally £19.40 deal price £10.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book – booking essential
- Voucher is for Two-Course Lunch or Evening Dinner for one
- Voucher is valid until 14th December 2017
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
- Venue will only be booking limited vouchers tables per day so book early & please be flexible with dates
- Voucher is for bookings at 12.00pm & 2.00pm sittings only
- Voucher is valid for Lunch on Monday-Saturday 12.00pm-2.00pm
- Voucher is valid for Evening Dinner on Monday-Sunday 5.00pm-8.00pm
- The voucher is only valid if booked & reference number attached to booking
- Wonderful wo-course Lunch or Evening Dinner
- Includes Homemade Pie, Trimmings & Dessert
- Made daily with meat from local butcher
- Served with potatoes & vegetables
- Enjoy tempting dessert afterwards
- Locally-sourced ingredients
- Warm & welcoming atmosphere
- Perfect spot to enjoy dinner with friends
- Cosy inn with log fire
- Long expiry
This is no pie-in-the-sky fantasy.
We are delighted to bring you something new, tempting and truly delicious…
Today’s deal is Homemade Suet Crusted Baked Pie with Trimmings plus Dessert for Lunch or Evening Dinner @ The Old Village Inn, Bembridge, for only £10.00 per person
The Old Village Inn has a simple ethos – every visitor is a local and every local is a guest.
Nestled at the end of the old High Street, this quirky traditional steak and ale house has reputedly been serving pints since 1787.
The tempting ever-changing seasonal menu boasts an array of fabulous homemade dishes and pub classics, packed with locally-sourced ingredients – including the finest cuts of meats from Island butcher Woodfords.
Proud owners Jay and Kelly would love to welcome you along to discover the gorgeous refurbishments and mouthwatering freshly-made food
With this deal you will enjoy their famous Homemade Suet Crusted Tray Baked Pie – brought to you daily by the top kitchen team straight form Woodford’s to your table. Your Pie will be served with choice of Potatoes & Vegetables – before you tuck into a choice of Dessert
Why not take a wander around Bembridge or a stroll along the beach before heading to the Old Village Inn for lunch or dinner?
The Old Village Inn really is a pub with the community at the forefront of everything it does.
And the best bit after all this wonderful nosh? No washing up to worry about after!
Nestled in the heart of Bembridge's old high street, this quirky traditional styled building is reputed to have been serving pints since 1787. These days, Landlord Jay Chapman is continuing this fine tradition and sources real ales form across the country to ensure there are always four on the pump and an ever-changing selection. It's not just excellent ales and wines that the Village offers. Home cooked food is served all day, every day. Our main pub menus are complemented with an extensive specials board using locally sourced produce.
PO35 5SF, United Kingdom