The Old Village Inn, Bembridge – Delicious Two-Course Sunday Lunch for Two or Four with Choice of Roasts – normally up to £63.60 deal price from £19.90
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book – booking essential
- Voucher includes Two-Course Sunday Lunch for Two or Four
- Voucher is valid until 2nd July 2017
- Voucher not valid Easter Sunday 16th April or 4th June 2017
- Voucher not valid May Bank Holidays
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
- Venue will only be booking limited vouchers tables per day so book early & please be flexible with dates
- Voucher is for bookings at 12.00pm & 2.00pm sittings only
- Choose from Starter & Main or Main & Dessert
- Voucher valid Sundays only
- The voucher is only valid if booked & reference number attached to booking
- Tempting two-course Sunday Lunch
- Options for two or four people
- Choice of three roasts
- Mouthwatering meats & vegetables
- Locally-sourced ingredients
- Warm & welcoming atmosphere
- Perfect spot to enjoy dinner with friends
- Cosy inn with log fire
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
We’re fierce traditionalists at TPIW, particularly when it comes to honouring that glorious day of rest: Sunday.
So with that in mind we bring you something tempting and delicious…
Today’s deal is a Delicious Two-Course Sunday Lunch for Two or Four with Choice of Roasts @ The Old Village Inn, Bembridge, from only £19.90
The Old Village Inn has a simple ethos – every visitor is a local and every local is a guest.
Nestled at the end of the old High Street, this quirky traditional steak and ale house has reputedly been serving pints since 1787.
The tempting ever-changing seasonal menu boasts an array of fabulous homemade dishes and pub classics, packed with locally-sourced ingredients – including the finest cuts of meats from Island butcher Woodfords.
Proud owners Jay and Kelly would love to welcome you along to discover the gorgeous refurbishments and mouthwatering freshly-made food, ahead of opening their latest project Devil’s Kitchen in the Barn in July 2017
With this deal you will enjoy a Two-Course Sunday Roast Lunch for Two for only £19.90 or Four for only £39.80
You will be able to choose from a trio of wonderful Roast Meats – sourced from the local butcher – alongside amazing Roast Potatoes and selection of Fresh Vegetables.
Each person will tuck into a Starter & Main or Main & Dessert – with all food cooked to order.
Why not take a wander around Bembridge or a stroll along the beach before heading to the Old Village Inn for lunch?
The Old Village Inn really is a pub with the community at the forefront of everything it does.
And the best bit after all this wonderful nosh? No washing up to worry about after!
Nestled in the heart of Bembridge's old high street, this quirky traditional styled building is reputed to have been serving pints since 1787. These days, Landlord Jay Chapman is continuing this fine tradition and sources real ales form across the country to ensure there are always four on the pump and an ever-changing selection. It's not just excellent ales and wines that the Village offers. Home cooked food is served all day, every day. Our main pub menus are complemented with an extensive specials board using locally sourced produce.
PO35 5SF, United Kingdom