The Pilot Boat Inn, Bembridge – Two-Course Evening Dinner for Two – normally up to £48.90 deal price £24.95
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Booking essential – no walk-ins
- Voucher is valid until 13th July 2018
- Voucher not valid 14th-17th May 2018
- Voucher not valid Bank Holiday weekends
- Voucher valid Monday-Saturday Lunch or Dinner
- Voucher not valid Sundays
- Voucher valid 6.00pm-9.00pm
- Specials & Steaks are not included in the deal
- A £5.00 supplement is payable direct on the Fishermans Platter
- One voucher per deal per couple only
- Delicious Two-Course Evening Dinner for Two
- Choose from extensive menu
- Tasty options
- Freshly-made food – great ingredients
- Warm & welcoming pub
- Popular with locals & holidaymakers
- Fabulous menu options
- Valid six days a week
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Cast your net wider than the usual haunts and tuck into something delicious – whatever the time of day…
Today’s deal is Choice of Two-Course Evening Dining for @ The Pilot Boat Inn, Bembridge, for only £24.95
The Pilot Boat Inn – overlooking Bembridge harbour – offers a warm and friendly welcome to all.
This popular pub is the one which looks like a boat and recently featured on Channel 4’s ‘Four in a Bed’.
Popular with locals and holidaymakers alike, the new look bar boasts stools, tables, new dartboard, guitars and TV.
The restaurant seats up to 50 covers inside with two sunny terraces outdoors. During the Winter there is always a welcoming fire in the log burner.
With this deal you will enjoy a Two-Course Evening Dinner for Two – deal price £24.95…normally up to £48.90
You will each tuck into your choice of Starter & Main or Main & Dessert from the extensive menu.
Choose from the likes of:
- Starters – Smoked Salmon, Wasabi Mayonnaise, Crab & Mascarpone Crostini | Oven-Baked Camembert to Share, Celery, Cranberry Sauce, Crusty Bread | Ham Hock Terrine, Piccalili, Crusty Bread | Salt & Pepper Squid, Garlic Mayonnaise, Cucumber Salad | House Soup of the Day | Half Pint Shell On Prawns, Bloody Mary Mayonnaise | Bembridge Crab Ramekin, Crusty Bread
- Mains – Honey, Watercress & Pork Sausages, Mashed Potato, Savoy Cabbage, Rich Onion Gravy | Beer Battered Haddock, Chunky Chips, Mushy Peas, House Tartare Sauce | Slow Cooked Isle Of Wight Pork Belly, Bubble & Squeak, Braised Red Cabbage, Red Wine Jus | Fisherman’s Platter – Crayfish Tails, Smoked Salmon, Bembridge Crab Ramekin, Shell On Prawns, Wasabi & Bloody Mary Mayonnaise, Mixed Leaf, Crusty Bread | Locally Caught Grilled Whole Mackerel, Broad Beans, Tomato & Olive Salsa, Buttered New Potatoes | Pan-Fried Free Range Chicken Supreme, Wild Mushroom & Oak Smoked Garlic Sauce, Mixed Leaf, Truffle New Potatoes | Smoked Haddock, Cod & Salmon Fish Pie, Mashed Potato, Melted Cheese, Petit Pois, Savoy Cabbage | Housemade Burger, Melted Cheese, Toasted Brioche Bun, Skinny Fries, House Coleslaw | Grilled Isle Of Wight Lamb Koftas, Skinny Fries, Tzatziki, Feta & Sunblush Tomato Salad | Sweet Potato & Mixed Bean Burger, Salsa, Jalepenos, Brioche Bun, Skinny Fries, House Coleslaw | 8oz Isle Of Wight Ribeye Steak, Roasted Tomato, Mixed Leaf, Peppercorn Sauce, Skinny Fries | Roasted Butternut Squash, Red Pepper & Goats Cheese Risotto, Truffle Oil | Bembridge Crab & Smoked Salmon Salad, Bloody Mary Mayonnaise, Buttered New Potatoes
- Desserts – Chocolate Brownie with Chocolate Sauce & Isle Of Wight Vanilla Ice Cream | Apple Crumble with Custard | Sticky Toffee Pudding, Toffee Sauce, Whipped Cream | Pilot Boat Banana & Strawberry Sundae | Cheeseboard – Cheddar, Stilton, Brie, Crackers, Grapes, Spicy Tomato & Caramelised Onion Chutney
Newly refurbished, this popular pub is the one which looks like a boat and recently featured on Channel 4's 'Four in a Bed'. Popular with locals and holidaymakers alike, the new look bar boasts stools, tables, new dartboard, guitars and TV. The restaurant seats up to 50 covers inside with two sunny terraces outdoors. During the Winter there is always a welcoming fire in the log burner.
The Pilot Boat Inn, Bembridge, United Kingdom