The Royal Esplande Hotel, Ryde – Two-Course Dinner for Two – normally up to £40.00 deal price £25.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher valid until 31st October 2017, subject to availability
- Voucher valid seven days a week
- Vouchers not valid August Bank Holiday weekend
- One voucher per couple entitles them to a two course meal, with either a starter & main course or main course & pudding
- Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer
- There is a £5.00 supplement for steaks payable direct on the night
- Mouthwatering Two-Course Dinner for Two
- Great menu choices
- Delicious ingredients
- Fully refurbished in stylish & elegant surroundings
- Excellent customer service & friendly staff
- Stylish & elegant surroundings with a vibrant atmosphere
- A perfect gift for those ‘hard to buy’ family & friends – or treat yourselves to a much deserved bit of ‘me’ time
Does your mouth water at the thought of wonderful fayre with someone special?
If just the idea makes your tastebuds go bonkers then check this out…
Today’s deal is a Delicious Two-Course Dinner for Two @ Harry’s Brasserie @ The Royal Esplanade Hotel, Ryde, for only £25.00
Harry’s Bar and Brasserie is open to the public for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and look forward to welcoming you in!
Dine at Harry’s Bar and Brasserie and discover a varied and imaginative menu. The experienced and professional kitchen team use fresh, locally-sourced ingredients where possible and aim to deliver an inspired and seasonally changing menu.
With this deal you and your companion will each tuck into Two Courses – choose from Starter & Main or Main & Dessert – from the tempting menu.
Whether a casual lunch, special occasion, birthday or anniversary celebration – dine or simply enjoy drinks on the fabulous garden terrace – there is always something for all to enjoy.
With its fabulous beach and sea views, team of excellent chefs and attentive waiting staff, your time at The Royal Esplanade Hotel is always a special experience.
The 70-room Royal Esplanade Hotel is a listed building, pleasantly situated facing the Solent in the centre of Ryde. The hotel has recently undergone a huge refurbishment and has now re-opened under new ownership and management.
Royal Esplanade Hotel, Esplanade, Ryde, United Kingdom