The Royal Esplande Hotel, Ryde – Two-Course Dinner for Four with Wine – normally up to £112.00 deal price £70.00
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Vouchers are valid seven days a week up to & including 25th May 2017 – subject to availability
- Vouchers not valid Friday 14th & Saturday 15th or Friday 28th & Saturday 29th April 2017
- One voucher per customer entitles them to a two course meal, with either a starter & main course or main course & dessert
- Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer
- There is a supplement for steaks payable direct on the night
- Wine will be house Pinot Grigio or house Merlot or house Sauvignon Blanc
- Mouthwatering Two-Course Dinner for Four
- Great menu choices
- Bottle of Wine included
- Delicious ingredients
- Fully refurbished in stylish & elegant surroundings
- Excellent customer service & friendly staff
- A perfect gift for those ‘hard to buy’ family & friends – or treat yourselves to a much deserved bit of ‘me’ time
Does your mouth water at the thought of wonderful fayre with good friends? Maybe with a glass of wine to wash it down?
If just the idea makes your tastebuds go bonkers then check this out…
Today’s deal is a Delicious Two-Course Dinner for Four with Bottle of Wine @ Harry’s Brasserie @ The Royal Esplanade Hotel, Ryde, for only £70.00
Harry’s Bar and Brasserie is open to the public for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and look forward to welcoming you in!
Dine at Harry’s Bar and Brasserie and discover a varied and imaginative menu. The experienced and professional kitchen team use fresh, locally-sourced ingredients where possible and aim to deliver an inspired and seasonally changing menu.
With this deal you and three friends will each tuck into Two Courses – choose from Starter & Main or Main & Dessert – from the newly-launched menu. You will also receive a bottle of wine to share
Whether a casual lunch, special occasion, birthday or anniversary celebration – or simply drinks on the terrace – there is always something for all to enjoy.
With its fabulous beach and sea views, team of excellent chefs and attentive waiting staff, your time at The Royal Esplanade Hotel is always a special experience.
The 70-room Royal Esplanade Hotel is a listed building, pleasantly situated facing the Solent in the centre of Ryde. The hotel has recently undergone a huge refurbishment and has now re-opened under new ownership and management.
Royal Esplanade Hotel, Esplanade, Ryde, United Kingdom