The Royal Esplande Hotel, Ryde – Delicious Two-Course Lunch – normally up to £20.00 deal price £12.50
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- All meals must be booked in advance & are subject to availability
- Vouchers valid up to & including Thursday 25th May 2017
- Vouchers are not valid Friday 14th & Saturday 15th April & Friday 28th & Saturday 29th April
- One voucher per customer entitles them to a two course lunch, with either a starter & main course or main course & dessert
- Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Supplements apply for steak
- Mouthwatering Two-Course Lunch
- Great choices from exclusive TPIW taster men
- Delicious ingredients
- Starter & Main or Main & Dessert
- Fully refurbished – in stylish & elegant surroundings
- Excellent customer service & friendly staff
- A perfect gift for those ‘hard to buy’ family & friends – or treat yourselves to a much deserved bit of ‘me’ time
Here’s something designed to make your tastebuds go bonkers…
Today’s deal is a Delicious freshly-made Two-Course Lunch @ Harry’s Brasserie, The Royal Esplanade Hotel, Ryde, for only £12.50 per person
The 70-room Royal Esplanade Hotel has recently undergone a fabulous refurbishment and re-opened under new ownership and management.
Dine at The Esplanade Restaurant and discover a varied and imaginative menu. The experienced and professional kitchen team use fresh, locally-sourced ingredients where possible and aim to deliver an inspired and seasonally changing menu.
Sample the fabulous new menu with something for every palate at Harry’s Brasserie.
Choose either a Starter & Main or Main & Dessert from the special The Price is Wight Taster menu. You can choose from six starters, 14 main courses and six desserts
* Starters & Small Plates – Chef’s Seasonal Soup of the Day | Smoked Haddock & Mussel Chowder | Whitebait with Seasoned Coating, Deep Fried with Charred Lemon & Smoked Paprika Mayo | Pan-fried Crevettes with Thai Salad & Chilli Dipping Sauce | Smoked Mackerel Pate with Horseradish Crème Fraiche & Warm Crostini | Sautéed Wild Mushrooms with Shallots, Smoked Garlic & Cream on Toasted Brioche
* Sandwiches – Open 4oz Rump Steak Sandwich on Toasted Focaccia with Mushrooms, Onions, Rocket & Mustard Mayo | Club Sandwich with Smoked Bacon, Grilled Chicken & Mixed Leaves | Handcut Ham & Cheddar Baguette with Pickle Chutney | Prawn with Smoked Paprika Mayo on Ciabatta Bread
* Deli & Mains – Classic Chicken Caesar Salad | Ham, Leek & Mushrooms in Creamy Sauce on Linguini | Crayfish Tagliatelle with Roasted Tomato & Brandy Cream Sauce | Classic Moules Mariniere | Blue Cheese Gnocchi
* Traditional Favourites – Chef’s Beef & Ale Pie with Thick Cut Chips, Gravy & Seasonal Veg | Fish & Chips | Baked Gammon Ham, Egg & Chips | Kemphill Farm 8oz Sirloin Steak with Garlic Butter, Thick Cut Chips & Hand-Picked Leaf Salad (£5.00 supplement applies) | Trio of Royal Burger Sliders
* Puddings & Desserts – Granny’s Bread & Butter Pudding with Vanilla Custard | Baked New York Cheesecake with Summer Fruit Compote & Vanilla Ice Cream | Panna Cotta with Poached Shiraz Pear & Dairy Ice Cream | Eton Mess | Rich Chocolate Brownie with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream & Chocolate Sauce | Strawberry Shortbread Stack with Fresh Cream & Fruit Coulis
Harry’s Bar and Brasserie is open to the public for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and look forward to welcoming you in!
Whether a casual lunch, special occasion, birthday or anniversary celebration – or simply drinks on the terrace – there is something for all to enjoy.
With its fabulous beach and sea views, team of excellent chefs and attentive waiting staff, your time at The Royal Esplanade Hotel is always a special experience.
The 70-room Royal Esplanade Hotel is a listed building, pleasantly situated facing the Solent in the centre of Ryde. The hotel has recently undergone a huge refurbishment and has now re-opened under new ownership and management.
Royal Esplanade Hotel, Esplanade, Ryde, United Kingdom