* choose your option from dropdown menu *
The Seaview Hotel holds a prestigious 2AA Rosettes plus a coveted Michelin Bib Gourmand for creative affordable food.
Wind down and relax with a getaway, where service and style go hand-in-hand…
Today’s deal is Overnight Escape for Two including Dining Voucher & Breakfast @ The Seaview Hotel & Restaurant, Seaview, from only £119.00
Warm and welcoming, The Seaview is a one-off – an informal hotel by the sea where couples of all ages, families and groups of friends will feel equally at home.
The iconic building is a local landmark and a perfect example of a traditional seaside hotel. There are several sea view rooms.
There is a wide range of accommodation – ranging from the classically stylish to the elegant and contemporary.
Good food coupled with relaxed informal dining is at the heart of the Seaview Hotel. They aim to keep their food offering as ‘local’ as possible and work with a multitude of Island suppliers.
The Restaurant has recently been listed in The Good Food Guide where Head Chef Tom Bull was praised for his modern bistro food with forthright flavours.
This package for Two includes:
* Overnight Accommodation – enjoy comfortable beds, white linen, fluffy towels, flat screen television & DVD/CD player – room upgrades may be available at a supplement payable direct
* Dining Voucher – you will each receive a Dining Voucher worth £24.00 (equivalent to two course meal in the restaurant) per person which can be used in the Restaurant or one of the bars. This will be deducted off your dining bill – with any additional monies payable directly to the Hotel
* Breakfast – start your day with a mouthwatering selection including Full English, Buffet, Pancakes, Eggs & Drinks
* Dine & Stay for Two (Sunday-Thursday) including Dining Voucher & Breakfast @ The Seaview Hotel & Restaurant, Seaview, for only £119.00
* Dine & Stay for Two (Friday or Saturday) including Dining Voucher & Breakfast @ The Seaview Hotel & Restaurant, Seaview, for only £129.00
The Seaview Hotel has evolved over time to appeal to many different people including couples looking for a chic coastal getaway, discerning foodies, families in search of a carefree holiday and those in need of a good, honest pint.
This unique combination makes this seaside retreat stand out as one of the best hotels on the Isle of Wight.
This is a very limited availability deal so don’t miss out!