The Seaview Hotel, Seaview – Elegant Dine and Stay for Two including Two-Course Dinner and Breakfast – normally up to £203.00 deal price £109.00
The Fine Print
- Print off voucher & follow instructions to book
- Voucher is valid until 30th March 2019 subject to availability
- Not valid October Half Term or from 20th December 2018 – 5th January 2019
- May buy multiples
- Early booking essential to secure your chosen dates
- Limited availability at weekends
- If you would like a bespoke gift voucher please email: email@example.com
- Elegant overnight dine & getaway for two
- Includes fabulous Two-Course Dinner & Breakfast
- Inspired menu options
- Beautifully appointed rooms
- Elegant & contemporary surroundings
- Yards from the sea
- Very limited availability
- Great Christmas gift
- Long expiry
The Seaview Hotel was recently awarded a prestigious 2AA Rosettes and also holds a coveted Michelin Bib Gourmand for creative affordable food.
To celebrate they are offering you the opportunity to wind down and relax with a getaway, where service and style go hand-in-hand…
Today’s deal is Elegant Dine & Stay for Two including Two-Course Dinner & Breakfast @ The Seaview Hotel & Restaurant, Seaview, for only £109.00
Warm and welcoming, The Seaview is a one-off – an informal hotel by the sea where couples of all ages, families and groups of friends will feel equally at home.
From the outside this distinctive ivy-covered local landmark is your traditional seaside hotel, with many rooms offering great views across the Solent to Portsmouth.
There is a wide range of accommodation – ranging from the classically stylish to the elegant and contemporary.
Good food coupled with relaxed informal dining is at the heart of the Seaview Hotel. They aim to keep their food offering as ‘local’ as possible and work with a multitude of island suppliers.
There’s a focus on fish and seafood with a good choice of meat and vegetarian options.
Liam Howes is one of the youngest and most talented head chefs on the Island. He has a passion for cooking and a flair for new flavour combinations.
This package for Two includes:
* Overnight Accommodation – enjoy comfortable beds, white linen, fluffy towels, flat screen television & DVD/CD player – room upgrades may be available at a supplement payable direct
* Two-Course Dinner for Two – dine on wonderful dishes from an inspired menu
* Breakfast – start your day with a mouthwatering selection including Full English, Buffet, Pancakes, Eggs & Drinks
The Seaview Hotel has evolved over time to appeal to many different people including couples looking for a chic coastal getaway, discerning foodies, families in search of a carefree holiday and those in need of a good, honest pint.
This unique combination makes this seaside retreat stand out as one of the best hotels on the Isle of Wight.
This is a very limited availability deal so don’t miss out!
With a shelf full of awards to prove it, it's safe to say The Seaview Hotel has secured a position as one of the IoW's best loved dining spots. This landmark Victorian boutique retreat in the picturesque sailing village of the same name is both classic yet contemporary. It is a beautiful retreat where service and style go hand in hand. Local pub, gourmet restaurant, luxury bolt hole and warm, welcoming, family-friendly haven - The Seaview Hotel is a one-off which appeals to everyone.
Seaview Hotel, High Street, Seaview, Isle of Wight, United Kingdom