* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Sit back, relax and watch the world drift as you enjoy delightful dishes from a tempting menu…
Today’s deal is Choice of One or Two-Course Lunch or Two or Three-Course Evening Dinner @ The Sun Inn, Hulverstone, from only £8.00 per person
The Sun Inn has been voted among the top 10 most cosy pubs in the UK by the Sunday Telegraph.
It is a stunning 16th century thatched freehouse pub set in beautiful countryside near Compton Beach on the south-west coast of the Island.
It has a huge beer garden and dining areas with outstanding views of rolling countryside and Tennyson Down.
The Sun Inn is the perfect stop-off point for walkers, cyclists and nature lovers!
They have recently welcomed a new team of Head Chefs who have put together a completely revamped menu brimming with wonderful dishes.
They are keen for Islanders to come along and sample the tempting new fayre on offer and the friendly table service.
* One-Course Lunch – deal price £8.00 per person…normally up to £15.00
* Two-Course Lunch – deal price £11.00 per person…normally up to £20.00
* Two-Course Evening Dinner – deal price £12.00 per person…normally £20.00
* Three-Course Evening Dinner – deal price £16.00 per person…normally up to £25.00
The menu features:
* Lunch Starters – Soup of the Day with Crusty Bread | Baba Ganoush & Briddlesford Feta Cheese with Wild Rocket, Olives, Balsamic Oil of Wight, Tomato Focaccia | Brownrigg Farm Ducks Liver Parfait with Toasted Brioche plus Whiskey & Onion Chutney
* Lunch Mains – Bubble & Squeak with Poached Brownrigg Farms Egg with Crispy Bacon & Mustard | Bacon, IOW Soft Cheese with Cranberry Sandwich on White or Granary Bread | Island Ale Battered Hake Fillet with Chips, Tartare Sauce, Mushy Peas & Lemon Wedge | Beetroot Arancini & Goats Cheese served with Wasabi, Wild Rocket, Walnuts & Parsnip Crisp
* Lunch Desserts – Check Dessert Board for Daily Specials
* Dinner Starters – Soup of the Day with Crusty Bread | Baba Ganoush & Briddlesford Feta Cheese with Wild Rocket, Olives, Balsamic Oil of Wight, Tomato Focaccia | Brownrigg Farm Ducks Liver Parfait with Toasted Brioche plus Whiskey & Onion Chutney
* Dinner Mains – Mottistone Farm Sausages with Bubble & Squeak & Roasted Onion Gravy | Island Ale Battered Hake Fillet served with Chips, Mushy Peas, Tartare Sauce & Lemon Wedge | Butternut, Red Pepper & Lentil Cottage Pie, topped with New Potatoes & served with Vegetarian Roasted Onion Gravy & Granary Cob (Vegan) | Pie of the Day with Mash or Chips & served with Peas & Roasted Onion Gravy
* Dinner Desserts – Check Dessert Board for Daily Specials
Get out and discover the new menu, new team and subtle changes at The Sun Inn.