The White Lion, Arreton – Two-Course Evening Dinner – normally up to £23.00 deal price £12.95 per person
- Delicious Two-Course Evening Dinner
- Tempting menu options
- Range of tasty dishes
- Starter & Main or Main & Dessert
- Cooked to order, fab ingredients
- Warm & friendly welcome
- Beautiful country pub
- Available for midweek
- Chance to upgrade to three courses
- Long expiry
About this deal
Pub grub’s come a long way since the days of battered sausage and a pint.
Dine in style…
Today’s deal is Two-Course Evening Dinner @ The White Lion, Arreton, for only £12.95 per person
We are delighted to be working with The White Lion again, and bringing you another delicious offering to get your teeth into.
Lou and Gary are keen to invite you along to experience all that this wonderful former coaching inn has to offer – from the fabulous friendly atmosphere to the mouthwatering menu.
Enjoy a tasty Two-Course Evening Dinner – Starter & Main or Main & Dessert – for just £12.95 per person.
The menu features a wide variety of traditional home-cooked dishes and desserts, all lovingly prepared using local, fresh ingredients by the dedicated and experienced kitchen team.
- Starters – Prawn Cocktail served with Marie Rose sauce, mixed leaves & brown bread | Breaded Whitebait served with homemade tartare sauce, salad & crusty bread | Garlic Mushrooms served in a garlic cream sauce with olive focaccia | Soup of the Day served with crusty bread | Bread Selection served with hummus, red onion, parsley olive & balsamic glaze dip | Pan Fried Breaded Halloumi served on a bed of sweet chilli noodles with tomato & red onion salsa | Chicken Liver Pate served with toast, homemade red onion chutney & salad | Salt & Pepper Squid with dressed mixed leaves, alioli & olive focaccia
- Mains – Slow Cooked Lamb Shank served with homemade red wine gravy, creamed potatoes & peas | Beef Lasagne served with salad & homemade garlic focaccia or chips | Lambs Liver with Smoked Bacon served with creamed potatoes, peas, shallots & homemade red wine gravy | Honey Mustard Ham roasted & hand carved served with chips, peas & two free range fried eggs | Traditional Shortcrust Steak & Ale Pie served with a choice of potatoes & peas, vegetables or salad | Curry of the Day | Chicken or Smoked Bacon Creamy Mushroom Tagliatelle served with salad or homemade garlic focaccia | Chilli Con Carne served with basmati rice, cheddar cheese, sour cream & nachos | Chicken or Beef Fajitas served with guacamole, sour cream, salsa grated cheese & wraps | Luxury Fishermans Pie with cod, salmon, scallops & king prawns in a creamy lemon & dill sauce topped with crispy mash & served with seasonal vegetables | Breaded Wholetail Scampi served with chips, peas & homemade own tartare sauce | Roasted Salmon Supreme with tomato & basil sauce or lemon & dill cream sauce served with a choice of Dauphinoise or sauté potatoes & selection of vegetables | Prawn Fajitas served with guacamole, sour cream, salsa, grated cheese & wraps | Sweet & Sour Stir Fry | Creamy Mushroom Tagliatelle served with salad garnish & homemade garlic focaccia | Macaroni & Cheese served with salad garnish & homemade garlic focaccia | Vegetarian Fajita served with guacamole, sour cream , salsa, grated cheese & wraps | BBQ Chicken Breast topped with bacon, mozzarella & BBQ sauce served with chips & salad | Chargrilled Butterfly Chicken Breast served with a choice of sauce, peppercorn, port & blue cheese, garlic butter or Cajun served with chips & salad | 4os Beef Burger in a brioche bun served with chips, salad & coleslaw. Add Cheddar Cheese 50p or/and Smoked Bacon £1.00 | 6oz Beef Burger n a brioche bun served with chips, salad & coleslaw. Add Cheddar Cheese 50p or/and Smoked Bacon £1.00 | 10oz Gammon Steak topped with pineapple & served with a fried egg, grilled tomato, chips & peas
- Desserts – Crumble of the Day served with vanilla ice cream, custard or cream | Homemade Chocolate Fudge Cake served with vanilla ice cream & hot chocolate fudge sauce | Strawberry Eton Mess served with crème chantilly | Homemade Creme Brulee served with vanilla ice cream | Salted Caramel with Peanut Brittle Sundae | Chocolate Sundae with New Forest chocolate & vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce & whipped cream | Mix & Match Ice Creams & Sorbets | White Lion Cheese Platter with Stilton, Cheddar & Brie served with apple chutney & selection of biscuits
The White Lion can cater to all kinds of dietary requirements, notice for vegan dishes is appreciated so they can offer a wider selection
Enjoy a hearty two-course meal from this tempting menu including a host of scrumptious puddings.
Tickle those tastebuds at The White Lion – we think you’ve got a tricky choice on your hands!
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- MUST CALL TO BOOK & QUOTE TPIW
- Minimum 24 hours notice required for booking
- Voucher is valid until 8th May 2019
- Voucher not valid Valentines Night, Mothers Day, Easter & Bank Holidays
- Voucher is valid Sunday-Thursday 6.30pm-8.30pm
- Strictly one voucher per person
- Choose from Starter & Main or Main & Dessert
- Valid from food on the Main Menu – not the Specials Board
- Supplements for Specials Board & Steaks – £5.00 per person payable direct to The White Lion
- May upgrade to three courses on the day for a supplement payable direct to The White Lion
- No extensions on the voucher expiry date