The Wight Military and Heritage Museum, Cowes – Armoured Car Ride, Museum Entry, Air Rifle Shooting and Lunch for Adults and Kids – normally up to £27.75 deal price from £13.00
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu – please note age restrictions before purchase
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Electronic vouchers not accepted – you will need printed voucher
- Voucher is valid until 13th July 2018
- Voucher not valid 30th June-1st July 2018
- Armoured car rides are only on Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday at 11.00am, 12.00pm or 1.30pm
- Can be used during school holidays & Easter
- Voucher valid Monday-Saturday 10.00am-3.00pm
- Museum open from 10.30am, shooting from 11.00am
- Activities subject to weather – call on the day to check if unsure
- May purchase multiples
- Armoured Car Rides, museum entry, air rifle shooting & meal deals
- Deals for Adults & Kids
- Enjoy a Jacket Potato in Churchill’s Cafe
- Fantastic fun experience
- See the past come to life
- Reminisce in lovely surroundings
- Lots to see & do
- Save up to 38%
* choose option from dropdown menu *
Are you or the kids a fan of armoured vehicles?
Well, snap up these offers, you can tank us later…
Today’s deal is Armoured Car Ride, Museum Entry, Air Rifle Shooting & Meal Deal Packages for Adults & Kids @ The Wight Military & Heritage Museum, Cowes, from only £13.00
The Wight Military & Heritage Museum is a great day out for everyone.
View military hardware, uniforms and weapons. These vehicles whether tanks, planes or boats need people to man them, and it is their story that is told as well.
Moving tank and armoured vehicle displays will be held regularly with a host of exciting activities.
And for a day out with a difference, we’ve also got a fun-filled Air Rifle Shooting experience up our sleeves – topped with a tasty meal deal for everyone.
* Adults Saracen Armoured Car Ride plus Museum Entry, Air Rifle Shooting & Jacket Potato in Churchill’s Cafe – deal price £18.00 per person…normally £27.75
The Saracen ride will take you around the track. Then enjoy a spot of air rifle shooting before tucking into a freshly-made Jacket Potato with Two Filling from various available options
* Kids Saracen Armoured Car Ride plus Museum Entry, Air Rifle Shooting & Jacket Potato in Churchill’s Cafe – deal price £13.00 (14-years-old & under)…normally £20.75
Please note voucher can be used Monday-Saturday but armoured car rides are only on Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday at 11.00am, 12.00pm or 1.30pm
Whatever tickles your fancy get along to The Wight Military & Heritage Museum and take a step back in time.
Historic military exhibits abound at The Wight Military and Heritage Museum in Northwood. Situated on the main Cowes to Newport road the museum will excite your senses and immerse you in a world of human success over adversity. The museum holds an interesting mix of tanks and other vehicles, small arms and a diverse range of uniforms from the 1940's to the present day. Learn about life in the 1940's and those who contributed so much to the war effort in the replica street scene showing exhibits from civilian activities. Adults and children of all ages can experience the surge of adrenalin on an armoured vehicle ride around the tank track, or for a real treat why not try a ride in one of the centurion tanks. There is also a covered rifle range to test your shooting skills.
Wight Military And Heritage Museum, Newport, United Kingdom