The Wight Military & Heritage Museum, Cowes – Museum Entry, Air Rifle Shooting plus Meal Deals for Adults & Kids – normally up to £16.50 deal price from £6.50
The Fine Print
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Must hand over printed voucher to gain entry – electronic vouchers cannot be accepted
- Voucher is valid until 14th February 2018
- Voucher valid six days a week – closed Sundays
- Museum open from 10.30am, shooting from 11.00am
- Activities subject to weather – call on the day to check if unsure
- May purchase multiples
- Child deal is for kids aged 4-14 yrs
- Under 4’s are free
- Please note the Museum maybe closed for a short time in January 2018 – please call & check before
- Military museum entry, air rifle shooting & meal deals
- Deals for Adults & Kids
- Fantastic fun experience
- See the past come to life
- Reminisce in lovely surroundings
- Lots to see & do
- Save up to 49%
* choose option from dropdown menu *
Are you or the kids a fan of armoured vehicles?
Well, snap up these offers, you can tank us later…
Today’s deal is Choice of Museum Entry, Air Rifle Shooting & Meal Deal Packages for Adults & Kids @ The Wight Military & Heritage Museum, Cowes, from only £6.50
The Wight Military & Heritage Museum is a great day out for everyone.
View military hardware, uniforms and weapons. These vehicles whether tanks, planes or boats need people to man them, and it is their story that is told as well.
Moving tank and armoured vehicle displays will be held regularly with a host of exciting activities.
And for a day out with a difference, we’ve also got a fun-filled Air Rifle Shooting experience up our sleeves – topped with a tasty meal deal for everyone.
* Adult Museum Entry with 10 Pellets on Air Rifle Range plus Baked Potato with Two Fillings (including the likes of chilli, cheese, baked beans & tuna) served in Churchills Cafe – deal price £9.50…normally £16.50
* Kids (4-14years) Museum Entry with 10 Pellets on Air Rifle Range plus Baked Potato with Two Fillings (including the likes of chilli, cheese, baked beans & tuna) served in Churchills Cafe – deal price £6.50…normally £12.95
Whatever tickles your fancy get along to The Wight Military & Heritage Museum and take a step back in time.
Historic military exhibits abound at The Wight Military and Heritage Museum in Northwood. Situated on the main Cowes to Newport road the museum will excite your senses and immerse you in a world of human success over adversity. The museum holds an interesting mix of tanks and other vehicles, small arms and a diverse range of uniforms from the 1940's to the present day. Learn about life in the 1940's and those who contributed so much to the war effort in the replica street scene showing exhibits from civilian activities. Adults and children of all ages can experience the surge of adrenalin on an armoured vehicle ride around the tank track, or for a real treat why not try a ride in one of the centurion tanks. There is also a covered rifle range to test your shooting skills.
Wight Military And Heritage Museum, Newport, United Kingdom