Thorpe Park Resort Day Trip direct from the Island including Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings & Entrance – deal price £48.00
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Trips takes place on Saturday 2nd September 2017
- Trip includes return coach travel to your choice of Island pick-up point
- Trip includes return ferry crossings & theme park admission
- Itinerary information is approximate & subject to change
- Only one free infant per paying adult
- Thorpe Park Resort Day trip
- Includes Coach Travel & park admission
- Some of the UK’s biggest, fastest, most thrilling rollercoasters & rides
- Brave the new Derren Brown attraction
- Trip runs during school holidays
- Thrilling rides for all ages
- Choice of Island pick-up points
- Kids under three go free
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Laugh harder, scream louder, this one is not for the faint-hearted…
Today’s deal is Thorpe Park Resort Day Trip Direct from the Island including Return Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings & Admission for only £48.00
Opened in 1979 Thorpe Park has become a mecca for thrillseekers.
The park currently features a collection of amazing rollercoasters, drenching water rides and pulse-raising stationary rides.
Experience death-defying backward flights on the UK’s first winged rollercoaster The Swarm, breakneck speeds on the iconic Stealth, the twisted horror-coaster SAW-The Ride, stomach-churning inversions on Colossus, the 4.5 G-force experience of Nemesis Inferno and a super-soaking on Tidal Wave.
The resort also features Angry Birds Land the first of its kind, with a selection of rides themed around the popular app.
New for 2017 is Derren Brown’s Ghost Train: Rise of the Demon – a terrifying new destination. With intense live action and thrilling physical effects, the grasp of the Demon awaits
This trip runs on Saturday 2nd September 2017 – so still within the school summer holidays!
You will board the comfortable coach at a host of Island pick-up points before making the trip to the theme park.
* Adult Trip (12+) to Thorpe Park Saturday 2nd September – deal price £48.00
* Child Trip (3-11) to Thorpe Park Saturday 2nd September – deal price £48.00
* Infant Trip (under 3s) to Thorpe Park on Saturday 2nd September – deal price FREE
Your trip includes local pick-up, return coach travel and admission into the attraction. Island pick-ups will be early morning ready to catch the 7.15am ferry – arriving at Thorpe Park approximately 10.00am. The coach will then depart the theme park at approximately 5.00pm to catch the 7.15pm ferry – dropping passengers off on the Island later that night
Pick-up points are: Shanklin – Landguard Road Bus Lay-by (Co-op) | Lake – Memorial Bus Lay-by (Tesco) | Sandown – Victoria Road Bus Lay-by (Library) | Brading – Bullring Bus Lay-by | Ryde – Hovertravel Coach Park | Newport – Coppins Bridge Car Park (coach bays) | East Cowes – Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal
Scare yourself silly at Thorpe Park Resort!
Sandown Road, Sandown PO36 9JP, United Kingdom