Thorpe Park Resort Day Trip direct from the Island including Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings and Entrance – deal price £53.00
The Fine Print
- Choose your option from dropdown menu
- Print off your voucher & follow instructions to book
- Trips takes place on Saturday 28th April 2018
- Trip includes return coach travel to your choice of Island pick-up point
- Trip includes return ferry crossings & theme park admission
- Itinerary information is approximate & subject to change
- Only one free infant per paying adult
- Thorpe Park Resort Day trip
- Includes Coach Travel & park admission
- Some of the UK’s biggest, fastest, most thrilling rollercoasters & rides
- Brave the new Derren Brown attraction
- Thrilling rides for all ages
- Choice of Island pick-up points
- Kids under three go free
* choose your option from dropdown menu *
Laugh harder, scream louder, this one is not for the faint-hearted…
Today’s deal is Thorpe Park Resort Day Trip Direct from the Island including Return Coach Travel, Ferry Crossings & Admission for only £53.00
Opened in 1979 Thorpe Park has become a mecca for thrillseekers.
The park currently features a collection of amazing rollercoasters, drenching water rides and pulse-raising stationary rides.
Experience death-defying backward flights on the UK’s first winged rollercoaster The Swarm, breakneck speeds on the iconic Stealth, the twisted horror-coaster SAW-The Ride, stomach-churning inversions on Colossus, the 4.5 G-force experience of Nemesis Inferno and a super-soaking on Tidal Wave.
The resort also features Angry Birds Land the first of its kind, with a selection of rides themed around the popular app.
Recently opened is Derren Brown’s Ghost Train: Rise of the Demon – a terrifying new destination. With intense live action and thrilling physical effects, the grasp of the Demon awaits
This trip runs on Saturday 28th April 2018
You will board the comfortable coach at a host of Island pick-up points before making the trip to the theme park.
* Adult Trip (12+) to Thorpe Park Saturday 28th April – deal price £53.00
* Child Trip (3-11) to Thorpe Park Saturday 28th April – deal price £48.00
* Infant Trip (under 3s) to Thorpe Park on Saturday 28th April – deal price FREE
Your trip includes local pick-up, return coach travel and admission into the attraction. Island pick-ups will be early morning ready to catch the 7.15am ferry – arriving at Thorpe Park approximately 10.00am. The coach will then depart the theme park at approximately 5.00pm to catch the 7.15pm ferry – dropping passengers off on the Island later that night
Pick-up points are: Shanklin – Landguard Road Bus Lay-by (Co-op) | Lake – Memorial Bus Lay-by (Tesco) | Sandown – Victoria Road Bus Lay-by (Library) | Brading – Bullring Bus Lay-by | Ryde – Hovertravel Coach Park | Newport – Coppins Bridge Car Park (coach bays) | East Cowes – Red Funnel Car Ferry Terminal
Scare yourself silly at Thorpe Park Resort!
Sandown Road, Sandown PO36 9JP, United Kingdom